side story

Aouther here, I'm sorry, but I really want to write a side story about a side ship that may it may not have its own story when this one is finished, so I hope you enjoy and let's get into the story.

Pov: James

"Hey, Regulus," I see him walk into my dorm. "James, you will never believe what happened," Regulus tells. "What happened," I ask.

"So you know that girl at my school blonde short a bitch," he contuies. "Yeah," I say. "Well, she finally got her asked kicked," he laughs. "Wait, really little miss princess got her asked kicked," I asked, surprised. "Yeah, and it was hilarious because the girl she was bullying finally snapped and beat her up," he says, sitting next to me.

"Oh my God, please tell me you have the video," I look over to him. "I do Evan got it and sent it to me," he pulls out his phone and shows me the video. "The poor girl really did just snap, huh," I tell him.

"Yeah, I feel bad for her she put up with so much shit for Melissa," he tells me. "Yeah, even when she came when she was a freshman and I was a shopmore, she was annoying," I tell him. "I remember her trying to be my friend just because of Srius," he adds. "Oh yeah, didn't she have the biggest crush on him," I ask. "Yes, yes, she did," he replies.

"It was honestly kinda sad because she followed him around like a puppy for example when our art teacher pared us up together for a project she insisted on going to my house because she thought sirius would be there," he tells me. "Yeah, she was always trying to date him . She asked him out about 5, 6 times before we graduated," I say.

"I think so off topic I finally got my suit for prom," he tells me excidly. "Wait, really show me a picture," he shows me the suit, and it looks amazing. A black suit with gold detailing. "Looks good, right," he ask. "Yeah, it looks good," I tell him.

Pov: Regulus

I can't believe I'm actually friends with James Potter. I mean, I used to think he was an annoying play who stole my brother now he's almost like my best friend. James turned out to actually be pretty funny and cool once I got over the fact he didn't steal my brother, and he was just his best friend.

"Regulus you," I see James snap his fingers in front of my face to get my attention. "Yeah, I'm fine," I say, shaking my head. "You zoned out," he laughs. "Why're you laughing," I ask, confused. "Because your face when you zone out is funny," he continues to laugh. "It is not," I snap back. "Is to," he teases.

"I'm done with you," I say, getting up and walking to the door. He gets up and grabs my arm before I get to the door. "Im sorry I'm sorry don't leave your face is just funny," he apologizes. "It's fine, and can you let go, please?" I ask as he releases my arm.

We talked more before I needed to get back. "Shit, I gotta go. I have to stop by the store before I go home and need to be asleep early so I can get to rehearsal," I say, rushing out the door. "You need a ride?" James asks. "No, I'll walk the stores not far from here," I tell him as I walk to the door. "Let me drive you," he says, grabbing his keys and following me.

"It's fine. I can walk it's not super late it's only 7," I tell him. "Even so, you shouldn't walk. Just let me drive you," he says firmly. "No seriously its fine. I walk," I repeat for what feels like the millionth time. "Regulus, seriously, let me drive you," he says.

I finally agreed to let him drive me to the store. "Thanks for the ride," I thank him. "You need a ride home, right?" he asks "Yeah but it's fine. I'll just call an Uber," I tell him. "Let me drive you home," he tells you. I agree not wanting to argue with him again.

---

We get to my apartment, and I get out of the car to go inside. "Thanks for the ride," I thank him with a smile. "You're welcome," he tells me.

Pov: James (I know I'm switching povs a lot, but like bear with me, trust me, I know the struggle I hate pov switches to, but it'll all make sense)

I drive off after seeing the Regulus go inside. Regulus and I have been friends for a little over 2 years now. He originally hated me. I have no idea why I mean I'm amazing, but he came around. We have a monthly hang out now since he's in his senior year of high school, and im in my freshman year of college.

He always shows up with something to tell me no matter what it is. And he knows about my relationship with Lilly. He helps me plan dates she would like since they have similar intrest.

_________

Ok so ik this side story is short but I promise there will be more if you this because I can't think of anything to write for the main story so I decied to write this to make up for not posting a chapter so I hope you enjoy and please let me know if you like and want more side story's and or what you think of the main story I would love feedback.