hangover

Pov:Remus

I wake up with a pounding headache. "Jeaus christ" I whisper to my self. I get out of bed and check the time. It's 2:25 in the afternoon how much did I drink last night.

I look over and see sirius isn't in his bed. That's when I start to rember bits and pieces from last night. God how much did I drink. Its Sunday so lucky for me I don't have classes so I can just stay in the dorm all day.

I turn off the lights and get back in my bed. My head hurt pretty bad so I think I'm just going to try and sleep some more cuz I don't feel like going and getting some advil right now.

I hear the door open and see sirius walk in. "Why is it so dark in here" he ask before he almost trips. "It's dark in here because I have a pounding head ache and are you ok" I get up and walk over to him. "I'm fine and yeah getting hella fucking drunk will do that" he says before he looks in his bag. "Also here" he hands me some advil and a bottle of water. "Thanks" I say before I take the medicine.

"You're welcome" he sets his stuff down and turns on the lamp by his bed. I go back and lay in my bed. Sirius goes and sits on his bed and puts his headphones on. What even happened last night all I remember is going to the club drinking two drinks then seeing sirius flirting with some dude. Why was I even upset he was flirting with someone I mean he's single and its not like I like him right. No, I don't like him it might just be from what happened at Mary's party.

Yeah that's it its just because of what happened at Mary's party. I just don't know why it still bothers me so much. Like I know sirius is capable of taking care of himself I just want to make sure he's safe. But why. I mean he's important to me. I mean he's the only other person besides Mary and Peter who knows about my family problems.

Like yes I know that he's my friend and all but I can't help but feel something more... like a  best friend or something like that. I pull my laptop put from my drawer. I also grab my head phones and pull up Netflix and watch a movie.

Pov: Sirius

Ok so remus told me last night while he was drunk he'd date me and I was his type and that I was perfect. Ok so know I can't help but think he likes me. I mean it's probably not true. Drunk people say random stuff right... right.

Ugh I need advice but who do I ask about this definitely not James I love James but he'd just give me dumb advice. Not Mary either. Who can I ask about this. Like who should I talk to I have no one to talk to about this and it's driving me nuts. Narcissa no. Bellatrix no. Definitely not regulus. Andromeda yes Andromeda.

Me: Andromeda I need to talk to you

Andromeda: what's up

Me: ok so basically I went to a club with James his girlfriend and my friend/roommate Remus

Andromeda: ok what's the problem

Me: well Remus got drunk like I mean pass out type of drunk

Andromeda: ok

Me: so I went in the bath room to help since I always carry like little mini packs of tissue and water right

Andromeda: yeah

Me: while we were in there he told me he thinks I'm perfect and he'd date me and I'm his type and all this other stuff and I don't know what to make of it like is it drunk talk or is it what he really thinks

Andromeda: well I mean it could just be drunk words or it could be what be what he really thinks what I'm getting from this is he thinks your his type and just said that and your freaking out because you don't know if you like him or not so just talk to him sirius and try and calm down before you talk to him because I know your like totally freaking out

Me: thank you and I will and yes I don't know if I like him I mean he's my friend and all but I honestly don't know it I like him I mean he's good looking and has a great personality but I just don't know if I like him

Andromeda: ok we'll figure it out before you make any drastic decisions

Me: ok I will thanks

Andromeda: your welcome

Andromeda is always a good person  to go to for advice out of all of my cousins. Because Bellatrix is crazy and narcissa is just not a very good person to go to for advice when you need it. Ugh now what hiw do I even approach this situation. Like do I just say 'hey do you like you kinda told me i was your type last night and told me I was perfect so...'

And I don't even know if I like him like that I mean he's my friend in all hut do I like him like that or not. This is making me crazy I need to go take a walk.

"Hey I'm going to go to the park and take a walk ok" I say before I grab my keys and a water. "Ok" Remus replys. I walk out the dorm and go to my car. Oh yeah my motorcycle is getting its break line fixed it broke while I was driving around and a field a few days ago. The cable got stuck on the tire so they have to replace it. So I'm stuck using my car for the time being.

-------

I get to the park and start walking the trail. The park I go to has a hiking trail a
Pnd it's really nice. Walking this trail always helps to clear my mind. It helps me focus better as well. But back on track to what I was thinking about.

Do I Luke Remus. I mean obviously he's my friend. But could he be more than that. This is really the only time I've thought of it. I mean he's good looking and he has a great personality. He's funny, kind, smart, and as we saw when he was drunk cuddly. I think if we gave it a shot we could work but I still don't know if I like him.

I'm going to go nuts trying to figure this out. Because yes I know I like him as a friend but what I don't know is if I like him as like someone I'd date. I mean our personalitys don't clash we get along really well and like he's definitely my type but I still don't know if I like him.

I continue walking for a few more hours till it starts getting dark and I go back home.

(Aouther: ok so everyone one of my activities I do outside of school has changed days so I need to change the posting schedule I'm moving my wensenday update to Thursday and my Friday up date to Saturday and Sunday update to Monday please forgive me for changing the schedule especially since I haven't been sticking to it lately I was super busy with semester exams (I still failed one) and I'm on vacation right now and it was just a crazy few months so I'm going to try and stick to my schedule now be safe and have an amazing new year)