date

Pov: Sirius

It's after mid-terms, and we're not all stressed out and studying no stop. I checked out the textbook. I need from the library and head back to my dorm. I walk in and see Remus sitting in his bed on his computer. "Hey, I'm back," I tell him, setting my stuff down.

"Hey, how you feeling," he asked me. I turn back to him. "I'm fine. Like I told you the past few days, it was just a cold. I still have a little head ache, but other than that, I'm fine," I reasure him. "You sure," he asked again. "Yes, I'm sure I'm perfectly fine," I give him a reassuring smile.

"Ok, also, can you help me on a project for my elective class," he shows me what he was looking at on his laptop. "Sure, but what is it," I ask, looking at the computer. "All you would need to do is give me feedback when I give a speech," he tells me. "Oo ok, what's your speech over," I ask, intrigued. "It's for debate. I have to give a speech over what I think of people cutting down forests in order to build factories," he starts to pull up his speech.

"Ok, and when would I need to do this," I ask. "Later today, around 3," he shows me his speech. "Wait 3," I ask. "Yeah," he tells me. "Sorry I can't. I have my lab," I tell him. "Ok, it's fine. I'll just say Mary," he pulls out his phone to text her. "Are you sure," I ask. "Yes, I'm sure," he tells me. "Also, I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me," I hear Remus ask nervously. "Why I mean like I know why but why we're already dating," I ask, confused. "Well, I realized we've never been on a real date, so I wanted to take you out," he tells me. "Yes, I will go on a date with you, Remus," I smile. "Ok, I'll pick you up at 5 from the dorm," he gives me a peck on the cheek before he walks out.

----

5 rolls around a little too quickly. Remus knocks on the door. "Come in," I laugh. "These are for you," he hands me me a bouquet of gardenias. "Thank you," I smile. "You're welcome," he seems nervous. "Come with me," he tells me.

----

He leads me down a path at the park that not many people come through. This path is beautiful it has flowers blooming left and right. The trees are beautiful oak trees. We walk for about 5 or 10 minutes till we get to a clearing. "And we're here," Remus leads me to a picnic blanket laid out on the grass. "This is beautiful," I say in awe. "I thought you'd like it," he sits down. "It's amazing, Remus." I sit down as well.

"This clearing is right next to the lake and is full of flowers," he points to the lake. I stare in amazement at the view. "Not many people come her it's actually pretty secluded," he tells me. "This is better than I ever could've imagined how'd you find this place," I ask as I contuie to stare at the view. "I came across this place when I was going for a walk last year," he tells me.

We talk for what felt like hours. As the sun came down, we just laid there cradling each other and watching the sunset. This was nice. No one was bothering us, not having to worry about anyone. Just us two and the time we spent together.

_________________________________

Everyone I am so so so sorry I have not posted for like months I've just had no motivation and I have been very busy with school and other things and I know this is not as long as my other chapters and I probably will post more in the summer when it's less chaotic and I don't have to be studying for multiple things at once so I hope you enjoy this and please check out my other story called The box.