Ikaapatnapong Kabanata

Kabanata 40

Honeymoon stage

Warning: R-18. Read at your own risk, or better skip.

A sunset wedding --- Best Actress Lilah George finally tied the knot with her non-showbiz boyfriend!

In an instagram post, the renowned actress, Lilah George confirmed her marital status by sharing the perfect photo of her and her husband, Raius Alvis Ponce reciting their vows in front of their loved ones with the sunset as their background.

The golden orange, yellow, and pink skies made the whole ceremony romantic gaining approval from her fans, crying and asking when will be their turn, they were honored that the actress was considerate enough to let the fanbase know her status.

From being dubbed as the playgirl and heartbreak queen to a married woman in such a short time, what a roller coaster ride for me! It was the most notable change I had in years of being in fling relations, but I wasn't complaining.

In fact, I am the happiest.

I am the happiest to be in love and be loved in return.

Akala ko noong una mailap sa akin ang pagmamahal, it wasn't the case, I just haven't met my future husband at the time. Wala pang Raius na kayang iparamdam sa akin ang totoong ibig sabihin ng mga katagang iyon.

Waking up next to him made my mornings exciting, sleeping next to him kept my monsters at bay.

Oh, kay gandang umagang bungad siya...

I love to hear his laugh early in the morning, it's infectious. Buong araw ako nagiging masaya kapag umaga pa lang nasilayan ko na ang kanyang ngiti at pagtawa. Everything became bearable when I was with him.

It took several months of consistent physical therapy for him to finally recover. Halos napaiyak ako nang nanumbalik ang paglalakad ni Raius nang matuwid. He was able to move freely and without restrictions.

Sakto namang idaraos ang big wedding naming dalawa na gaganapin sa kanilang hacienda.

It's our second wedding.

Pinili ko pa rin iyong unang wedding gown kong isinuot namin sa sunset wedding. Its train was handpainted by my husband. A truly magnificent creation needed to have its spotlight for our sunrise wedding on their hacienda.

Hindi pa raw kami, he was pursuing me when he started painting the fabric. Natawa naman ako nang malaman ko iyon mula sa kanya.

Now that we're married, and he is now able to move his hands and feet the same way as before, he could paint me again... naked, on our bed!

I would pose naked as his subject. It was so liberating.

My body was always excited for the scenario that comes after the painting... my husband worships me from head to toe, but mostly in the middle of my thighs widely parted.

He loves worshiping me down there and kissing every bit of my skin. Nahalikan na yata ng asawa ko ang aking buong pagkatao.

We do experiments all the time, but it's my personal favorite to be eaten down there as he worships my whole being... I'm grabbing his hair to shove him more to my delicate part.

Nasa bukana ako ng kama habang nakabuyangyang ang aking pagkababae, nakaluhod naman siya at pinaglalaruan ito. That was my request to start my morning routine.

Marami siyang nude paintings ko na nakaimbak sa vault. Hindi iyon p'wedeng pakalat - kalat dahil mayroon kaming mga pamangkin na curious sa lahat ng bagay, mahirap nang madampot nila iyon. It would be a long talk.