(screaming)

HI EVERYONE ❤️❤️❤️ I love you guys, I miss you guys. I might be coming back!
I miss writing. I'm a senior in highschool now. I miss the satisfaction in it, the completion it made me feel, the sense of purpose, the love for my commenters, the pure, raw passion I had in writing. The feeling I was in a whole other world I wasn't originally a character in a story in that made me feel like I could never be alone, with you guys, that truly gave me a family. So I'm coming back to this passion, my spark that never died out.

NOW. As I haven't matured in the slightest, I may continue this book. I also may make a different x reader. I DUNNO. BUT IN THE NEXT FEW MONTHS IM DEFINITELY DOING SOMETHING SO GET READY. If you want to help/send me ideas to keep the slow burn going, I'll keep it casual and accept ideas. If you think it's time to pick up the pace, give me feedback!!! I'm not 100% sure yet but if I don't continue this, chances are I'm making a Sally Face X Reader book. It's my newest hyperfixation. (adhd go brr)

I also need ending ideas. Do you want multiple, like a good, neutral, and bad ending? Do you want multiple as if it was an RPG but they're all good endings? Do you want one ending to continue fantasizing to? FEEDBACK SONDONDOJEOJOD

Oh, and it'll be practice for when I make my own original book; which I'm going to start plotting. >;)
And I've been into art. What do you guys think of comic strips for the book possibly?