~Jayfeather X Reader~|14|

[Y/W/N] wakes up as sunlight pours in between the brambles of the medicine den. [Y/W/N] hears a cat snoring softly at her side, and doesn't even bother questioning it.  She closes her eyes again, desperate to fall asleep and not to face the boredom this day will bring her. She manages to fall asleep again and sleeps for a while until the voices of warriors stirring from their dens wake her up once more. She also notices Jayfeather not being there anymore. As if the thought summoned him, he peers into the den. "You can probably try to hunt again. No patrols for a few days, just hunting. Try to stay off your leg..." he mumbles a bunch of other stuff, but [Y/W/N] was zoned out and didn't hear it. She snaps back into reality. "Can I go hunting now?" "I guess." [Y/W/N] carefully speed walks out of the den and Firestar notices her. "Are you allowed to be going out?" he asks crossly. " Jayfeather said I can go hunting, but no patrols for a few days." "Alright then." [Y/W/N] happily steps out of camp, staring into the forest. Where to start... [Y/W/N] finds a good spot  and drinks in the fresh scents of Thunderclan trees, grass and nature. She then notices another scent. Rabbit. Immediately dropping into a hunters crouch,  [Y/W/N] soon locates the furry thing. This'll feed about three or four cats, its huge! Right when she was about to leap on it, something sweeps her off her paws. [Y/W/N] notices its a cat, but definitely not from the clans. "Don't take what isn't yours, clan cat." "You're on Thunderclan territory!" [Y/W/N] hisses, letting her fur fluff up. She harshly pushes the tom off of her with her paw. "Thunderclan, Windclan, do you think I care?" Two other cats emerge from the bushes. "Get off of our territory!" "Are you going to make me?"  [Y/W/N] fluffs out her fur more, even though she knows shes outnumbered. He rolls his eyes and lunges at her. He manages to pin her down again, but she pushes him off by kicking his belly with her hind legs. The two other cats watch in amusement, wanting to see who would win. [Y/W/N] rakes her claws across his side and he yowls in agony. Great Starclan, I didn't even claw him that hard! He must not be used to fighting. Just then Dovewing leaps out of the brambles and on one of the remaining cats, who is clearly in no condition to fight; she looked old and mangy, but she fought harshly and Dovewing would probably need help. Lionblaze also follows after her, coming with Firestar and Jayfeather.  [Y/W/N] keeps the bleeding rougue pinned, knowing if she got off of him he would run. "What makes you think invading the clans territory is going to be easy, rougue?" [Y/W/N] asks, spitting the word rougue like its a piece of fox-dung. The tom glares at her, breathing heavily. [Y/W/N] notices that shes bleeding out of her old wound again, along with a harsh new blow that was landed on her back. She realizes with a shiver that it was probably meant to land on her neck. The two cats scatter, and [Y/W/N] releases what seemed to be the leader. He follows after them. "I didn't see that coming." Lionblaze says, breaking the silence. "You all fought well. I don't know rougues were on our territory; especially so soon after the battle with Windclan." Jayfeather thrusts his way through the cats. "Are there any injuries?" He sniffs around looks like hes about to faint when he smells the blood pouring out of [Y/W/N]'s back and leg. Lionblaze, too, notices, and Dovewing gasps when she sees it. Are they oblivious?  Even then, its just one wound!  [Y/W/N] shows no sign of weakness.  "That's deep." Dovewing mutters. [Y/W/N]  lets out a weak purr. "I've had worse." Dovewing slightly brightens at her purr. "You need to get back to camp." Lionblaze mews. As if that already isn't obvious enough! "Do you need help?" Firestar asks with concern lacing his voice. "I can manage." Hurling herself up, [Y/W/N] drags herself towards the camp with determination. Jayfeather rolls his eyes and doesn't take her answer, supporting one of her sides.  Lionblaze supports her other side. [Y/W/N] lets out a low growl as she hates it when shes seen weak, but both cats don't budge. Why are they fussing so much? Some warriors in this camp have worse scars than Yellowfang did and they probably weren't even close to dying. I surely am completely fine!  [Y/W/N] makes it to camp and she pulls from the two cats, limping her own way to the medicine cat den with Jayfeather following her uneasily. She sits down on a moss bed and licks her wound. "You should have just called for help. You aren't fit to battle." he mumbles, clearly angry. [Y/W/N] can hear a hint of guilt in his voice. "I didn't even have time to, Jayfeather. And, Well, that rabbit could have fed many hungry cats! At least those rougues know not to mess with Thunderclan now." [Y/W/N] puffs out her chest proudly, even though it hurt. "You didn't get the rabbit and hurled yourself into battle, opening your wounds again for no reason." "Well I clearly wouldn't have attacked that tom if he hadn't attacked me first!" [Y/W/N] can see a slight anger still shining in Jayfeathers eyes, but clearly not at her. "Where did you learn most of those fighting moves you used, anyways? I don't think you were taught them here."  "I-Instinct..?" "Cats aren't born knowing how to fight. Do you think my clanmates would lose due to a pack of kittypets knowing instincts? I wont push you any further because you probably just saw them in battle and practiced them yourself." [Y/W/N]  lets out a huff and he finishes lining her fur in cobwebs and herbs. "Thank you, Jayfeather."   [Y/W/N] mews. I hate being a burden. Hes used so much herbs on me lately and I've only been here for a moon! In fact, I've only slept outside of the medicine cat den around four times. He does his usual nod of welcome. [Y/W/N]  tries going to sleep early, when she sees a faint image flash in her mind. She sits up out of shock, and it becomes more vibrant. She can see bright, amber eyes starting at her and she realizes Leafpool is in the den, too.  I haven't seen her for a while. Before she can get deeper into her thoughts, the image turns into a flashback, along with many other flashbacks, one after another.