~Jayfeather X Reader~|19|

Note: By the way, the reason why Breezepelt feels so close to [Y/W/N] is because at the time he literally had no other friends. Onestar hardly saw him as anything but an ordinary warrior, Crowfeather still hated him, Nightcloud babied him but it hardly helped, and Heathertail didnt know him that well yet. (Even when Heathertail does get to be Breezepelts mate in this, Breezepelt is still going to be [Y/W/N]'s best friend from another clan.  Theres also going to be a point in this where you get quite startled because im talking about Jayfeather going to Starclan; he isnt going to die in this series. Its just a way to explain what I was talking about at the time. THE ENDING IS GOING TO BE DEEP AS HELL ITSELF YALL GET READY X3 Anyways! This is going to be a longer, 3000 word chapter to make up for the shorter chapters and lack of updates, so please, get your popcorn and sit back. 

-

[Y/W/N] wakes up probably an hour or two before sun-down and doesnt even bother opening her eyes. She can feel a tongue rasping at her fur and Jayfeathers soft mocking voice. "Oh, if your not going to groom yourself, some cat has to... Yeah right, stupid furball." [Y/W/N] keeps her eyes closed and tries not to go back to sleep since she has to apolagise to Breezepelt. Jayfeather continues licking her, not actually seeming to mind what hes doing. His licking gets softer as he gets closer to her wound. [Y/W/N] to scare him just as hes scared her multiple times. Her eyes still closed, she mutters "Hey there." and Jayfeather falls back slightly but pretends like he wasnt scared. "Mouse brain! I thought you knew how to groom yourself." "Well, I thought you were a grumpy tom with no room for sympathy." "I still am!" "Oh really?" "Yeah--" Jayfeather gets cut off when a massive dark tabby tom unexpectadly appears beside [Y/W/N], nearly scaring her out of her fur. Jayfeather seems to notice and he jumps infront of [Y/W/N], spitting at the cat he seemed to know too well, though he seemed to not hear what he was saying. "Why didnt you let Breezepelt kill him, [Y/W/N]? Why would the almighty Jayfeather sympathize for a cat like you? He doesnt. He never cared for you, but Firestar used to be a kittypet. He has a soft spot for weaklings, but we dont. Join us, [Y/W/N]. Join the Dark Forest. You will be part of it when the clans get destroyed!" [Y/W/N] pushes away the emotional pain she feels as he says this. "Your.. Your lying to me. Hes my friend, and I will never join you, not if my life depends on it!" She brings her voice to a low, husky growl. "When the clans are destroyed, there will be no cats left to join the Dark Forest. All of the cats there will fade, and with no darkness there will be no light. I will fight for Starclan and my adoptive clan to prevent that." The dark tabby lets out a furious yowl and more cats appear beside him. Bigger and stronger than [Y/W/N] has ever seen, with bloodthirst showing in their eyes and mishievious smiles spread across their blood soaked muzzles. Jayfeather quickly realizes some of what this cat was telling her and presses against [Y/W/N]'s flank, hissing at whatever he hears.  One of the she-cats speak up menacingly; she has tortoiseshell and white fur with thicker fur around her neck. "Hes only doing this because hes forced to. Hes a medicine cat. He never cared. Get revenge while you can!" [Y/W/N] tries her best to hide the fact she was crippling at these words. "You will not manipulate me. You have chose the wrong cat to offer this to! Go back to your stupid forest, you sorry excuses for cats. Ive seen dogs that are smarter than you!" She can hear Jayfeather mutter "Nice," into her ear and she forces back a chuckle. A lean, dark gray-black tabby tom forces his way through the cats along with a dark brown tabby tom with a white underbelly and ice cold eyes. "You've made a stupid choice, rougue. Unless you are in the dark forest, you are no warrior. Dont you want to know how to slice a cats belly open with a quick swipe of your paw?" the gray and black tabby mewed in a way that he thought was 'taunting'. Why the actual Starclan would I want to know that? Thats disgusting!  [Y/W/N] draws her lips back in a snarl. "The fact your calling yourselves warriors is only rubbing dirt on the name. The dark forest is full of cats that have neglected the warrior code. If you dont follow it, you're no warrior and never will be!" Jayfeather presses closer to her flank, already at his max expanding rate which wasnt that big since hes not that muscular. Icy blue eyes seem to stare straight into [Y/W/N]'s soul. "Face it, [Y/W/N]. Jayfeather doesnt care for you. He never has. If he cared, he wouldnt have been too scared to save Zapper. Zapper could have been saved, but Jayfeather chose not to save him. Its his fault he died. You can get revenge, if you would just join--" "Dont you dare bring Zapper into this!" [Y/W/N] hurls herself at this muscular tom but Jayfeather pulls her back. She quickly licks his ear thankfully but leaps on the cat again, this time successful. She violently rakes her claws down his sides, and the other dark forest cats watch in amusement. Wont they try to help him? [Y/W/N] begins feeling nauseous at the fact they wont help a suffering clanmate, but realizes something. They want to see if ill break the warrior code and kill him. ... But hes dead. Right? The cat she keeps batting harshly with her paw at and nothing more begins to kicks her stomach with his hind legs painfully and gets out of her grip. He sinks his teeth into her shoulder and she slashes her claws at his cheek. He lets out an infuriated hiss but doesnt lunge at her again. [Y/W/N] decides it probably wouldnt be best to attack him again. "You will regret this..." the cats say in union as they begin to fade into the air. For some reason, names begin to flood into her mind along with visions of the dark forest cats, surprisingly extremely fast but clear and memorable.

Ambivalence • Jayfeather X Reader •On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara