~Jayfeather X Reader~|15|

[Y/W/N] wakes up to Jayfeather gently stroking her back wound with his tail, along with a guilty expression plastered on his face. When Jayfeather sees her stirring, he blinks it away and takes a step back. "I was wondering when you were going to wake up!" [Y/W/N] sits up for a moment and then flops down on her side again. "Buhh." Completely ignoring Jayfeather, [Y/W/N] squishes her eyes shut again, desperately wanting to sleep through the day that would probably be extremely boring. Jayfeather prods her harshly, making her groan. "You cant afford to get lazy." "Fine." [Y/W/N] sits up, almost falls, but manages to stay up. "If your that bored, I can probably let you go on a walk. With supervision." [Y/W/N] jumps up, swallowing back a growl of pain. "Really?!"  [Y/W/N] doesn't even wait for a response and pushes herself up and out of the den, with Jayfeather growling and following her. Lionblaze blocks her path. "Did Jayfeather say you can get out yet? Your still injured." [Y/W/N] doesn't respond but stops walking, a huge smile spread across her muzzle. She stares at him awkwardly, too excited to talk. "Yes, I did," Jayfeather hisses. "Calm down [Y/W/N]! Its just a walk!" [Y/W/N] tries protesting but lets out an excited wheeze, and Lionblaze starts rolling on the floor with laughter. Jayfeather fails to hide his grin but turns away before [Y/W/N] has time to admire the once in a life-time sight. She bounces her way into the forest happily ridding her restlessness with Jayfeather at her side, his tail lashing at her awkward excitement. He suddenly cocks his head. "Ill be right back. I wont be far, but I think I can smell cat-mint." He trots away, and [Y/W/N] can still slightly hear him. She sees what she used to call her waterfall, and longing pours through her.

"Come on, Zapper! You've been sleeping all day. You aren't dying yet, old fur-ball. Come chase me! I bet you cant~" The old tom lets out a snort. "Ill be glad to." He playfully begins chasing [Y/W/N]. Knowing its summer and the water wont be cold, she leaps into the small waterfall that leads into her pond, jumps out and splashes Zapper. "Hey! I never agreed to getting my paws wet, I--" Zapper doesn't get to finish his sentence before [Y/W/N] hurls him into the pond, earning multiple hisses of protest. [Y/W/N] breaks into mews of laughter. "You look like a seal! Clap for me!" Zapper playfully gets on top of her despite his age and bats her head with his wet paw, making sure not to pull out his claws.

The vision begins fading and sadness washes over [Y/W/N], but she pushes it away. Thunderclan is my home now. Zapper would be happy here, too, and he would be happy I'm happy.  She lifts her head to look above the water, looking at the stars told to be the Cats in the Stars. "You must be really happy with my mother now. I hope shes taking good care of you, mouse-brain." she whispers to the stars affectionately. [Y/W/N] begins feeling something pressing against her side gently; but its not like it came up to her. Its like its been there all along, though she just couldn't feel it and this prayer helped her realize. "Of course she is. How do you think you got so caring?" To [Y/W/N]'s utter shock, instead of just hearing him she can see Zapper at her side, looking at her affectionately. He didn't look young like she would expect him to be in the Cats of the Stars, as that's usually what her mother talked about; cats will return to their ancestors young, as they were happy at a young age. And though he looks as old as when she first found him, he looks healthy and happy. Stars shined in his pelt and his eyes were like stars themselves. "I knew they would accept you, Zapper." "Of course they would, my adopted kit." Zapper teases gently, before she begins to see him fade from her side; though she knows hes still there. My beliefs are true. We really do have the Cats of the Stars. Not long after, Jayfeather comes back with cat-mint clamped in his jobs. He sets them down carefully. "Who the fox-dung were you talking to? There's no cat around." Jayfeather questions. "I talk to myself sometimes. You should know that." "It wasn't your voice, mouse-brain. It was a toms. I'm blind, not deaf!" "Are you calling me a tom?" "What?" "Ill show you who's a tom--" "Stop joking. I was being serious." [Y/W/N]  tilts an ear. "Do you have bees in your brain?" Jayfeather rolls his eyes and turns away, getting ready to pick up his herbs again. Though,   [Y/W/N]  can see hurt flicker in his blind gaze. "Fine, you don't have bees in your brain. Zapper came to visit me." "Kay," he mumbled through a mouthful of cat-mint as if this was normal for him, though relief was coating his face. What, did he think I would just become mates with a random rouge or some fox-dung?