Chapter 1

Lauren POV.
"Lauren!"I heard miss Andrews calling me.
  "Someone wants to meet you!"
I always hated miss Andrews. I ran downstairs only to find myself standing in front of Kylie Jenner, Kendall Jenner, and Kim Kardashian!
"Hi!" said Kylie.
"We came to adopt you!" Said Kylie.
Oh yah did I mention that I'm in an orphanage.... Once I heard those 5 words I screamed and hugged them. They drove me to the house and showed me my room. I was a little embarrassed to ask which one was my mom so I waited until supper time.
"Tomorrow aunt Kim Grandma Kris and I are gonna take you shopping!" Kylie said.
  "Ok!" I said excitedly, so if Kim is my aunt then my mom is probably Kendall or Kylie but I'm guessing it's Kylie because Kendall is not coming.
"Honey..." Kylie said.
  "I think it's late you should go to bed." I nodded and went upstairs.

Skip to morning
I was woke up early like I usually do at the orphanage to clean miss Andrew's clothes. But remembered I escaped from that wicked witch.
It was 5:30 so I decided to go watch tv because I had a tv in my room. I put the volume way down and waited till Kylie was awake. Kylie came in my room.
  "Lauren why are you up so early?" She asked me.
"Well because I'm usually up at this time at the orphanage." I said.
"Well you should try to get some rest because you have a long day ahead of you." She said with a sleepy voice.
"Ok Kylie."
  "Just call me 'Mom'." she said with a smile on her face. That made it clear that Kylie was my mom.

I couldn't believe that I was actually gonna become a Jenner! After all my years in an orphanage, I thought that no one would want me and I would become 18 and be kicked out. All these thoughts ran through my head keeping me up. How could I fall asleep!? All the things I could do now! I have my own room, I don't have to fight for food, I'm a free kid! (Kind of) I smiled, I can't believe this is finally happening! I sneaked out of bed and tip toed to my bathroom. I looked in the mirror and looked around for a comb. I finally found one in a drawer and undid my tangles making my hair smooth. I ran my hands through it and smiled in my reflection. My dark brown eyes sparkled with happiness. My life is finally making sense now.

Hi! This is a warning from future Me! Hiya! Basically I'm warning you that the first couple chapters are short but I promise that as you continue the chapters go up to 1000 and more words.