Chapter 29

"Lauren, Lauren?" I fluttered my eyes open. It was Mom. "Come on Sweetie, it's time for you to get up," she said, while helping me sit up. "We have a photoshoot to go to." "What time is it? I asked all groggily. "10, now come on, after the photoshoot, we have to go get you another bag for school, since we got ice cream on it last night." Dang it. School? Really? I wish it was Summer, where there's nothing to worry about. "Where's Hayes?" I asked still sleepy. "He left last night, Nash came to pick him up and he told me to tell you that he'll call you later," she said. "Now get up!" she yelled walking out of my room. I walked to my dresser and pulled out a purple tank top with denim shorts and I added my black leather jacket. I put my hair in a ponytail and headed downstairs. I saw mom and Tyga sitting in the kitchen having breakfast "Good morning Tyga." I said as I walked to the cabinet for my yummy cereal. "Good morning Lauren, don't you look lovely this morning." he answered, this guy is so nice! "Thank you, Mom when's the photoshoot?" I asked. "They will inform me later, so we have time it's only..." she paused to look at the time "10:45! Perhaps we could go out all of us for a proper breakfast? The photoshoot was rescheduled to later this afternoon" she said. "I heard that this new breakfast place just opened and it's apparently really good. Hayes went a couple days ago and he liked it." I suggested. "That sounds great, let's head out now, I guess." Tyga said getting up from his seat. We all made our way to Mom's car and I had to sit in the back. Great. I took the AUX cord from the front and plugged it in my phone and started playing Good Girls by 5SOS (I'm literally obsessed with 5SOS!) and we all danced in are seats being weird and stuff. Just another normal day! We arrived at the breakfast place and already paps showed up out of nowhere asking a bunch of questions. All swarming us and that made me feel all tense and that's when surprisingly Tyga took my hand and squeezed it reassuringly. "I won't let them hurt you, I promise." he said and I nodded in response squeezing his hand back. We finally made are way inside without being trampled by people and we were immediately seated. The waitress came with a smile and and pen and notebook. "Hi, my name is Ella and I'll be serving you this morning. Could I start you guys off with some drinks?" she asked politely, I already like this girl "I'll have a banana and strawberry smoothie." I answered. "We'll have coffee." mom answered for both her and Tyga. "No problem and by the way congratulations Mrs Jenner on your engagement!" she said happily. "Thank you." Mom answered. "Well, I'll be back with your drinks." and with that she left.

After breakfast, we headed to the photoshoot place and this lady started teasing the crap out of my hair. "Um...what are you doing?" I asked the lady. "I'm teasing your hair." "Woah, woah, woah. Do you know how long it took me to curl my hair this morning?" I asked, offended. "Too bad, we're teasing your hair." She said indifferently. "No," I lowered her hand and brush, away from my hair. "You're not. We're just gonna keep it like it was." "No, we're teasing it!" "Mom! Grandma!" I yelled from the top of my lungs. "What is it?" Mom came rushing in with her robe on. "This lady is teasing my hair!" "Uh, no, you're not teasing her hair." Grandma said. "But-" "No buts." Grandma interrupted. "If my granddaughter wants her hair curled, it will stay curled." The lady was speechless. She just stood there. "Come on, Lauren, I'll do your hair for you." Mom offered, as she gave me her hand. I gladly took it and we walked into her "dressing room" I guess.

I was standing outside of Mom's  bathroom as she changed into her outfit for the shoot. There were going to be at least 2-3 outfits for this shoot, and we were going to start on the first one.

Short crappy chapter I'm sorry... Bye guys! And also hello Thellatanner welcome to the Fam bam! She's are new character Kelly, you will be seeing more of her go check her out she has a new story out! Bye!