Chapter 17

-Message-
I'm still hoping that you wanna be in my book so i don't look like a total idiot. So please!!! Comment your name to be in my book! I need some new friends for Lauren at her new school.

Hayes POV
I felt really bad when Kylie got mad at Lauren. We should of asked Kylie if we could stay... Then Lauren wouldn't be in trouble. Now I feel like it's my fault she might be in trouble. "Hayes, you gotta stop moping around" Mom scolded. "It's just that I feel really bad about getting Lauren in trouble" I said sadly. "Hayes, it's not your fault!" Nash screamed from upstairs as he came downstairs. Maybe I should call her? Nash turned on the tv and the gossip channel came on.
"Lauren Jenner is suspiciously hanging around with 9 boys without her mother. We think she may be a rebelle child. Is her mother Kylie Jenner aware that Lauren Jenner is hanging out with boys older then her? We asked Kendall Jenner herself on her thoughts about this" the reporter said

This is all bullsh*t! Lauren is not a rebelle and her mom knows us! She's the sweetest girl I've ever met! "Hayes your falling hard for her" Nash chuckled, did I say that out loud?

"I trust Lauren to make good decisions and all these boys are friends of ours and Kylie and I trust them. We are aware of them being older then Lauren but Lauren is not a rebelled child. And I suggest you leave her alone!" Kendall screamed at the reporter for all these lies and rumours.

"We have the identities of these 9 mystery boys no longer mystery. Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Matthew Espinosa, Jack Gilinsky, Jack Johnson, Carter Reynolds, Shawn Mendes, Taylor Caniff and the boy her age Hayes Grier. Does Lauren take after rumours from the past of her aunts and is playing all these boys?" the reporter finished. "More news to come from Lauren Jenner. This is Star Networks (random) and we have the scoop for you." and the show finished. I was upset that people could think all these things.

Lauren's POV
I was sitting in the living room nervously for my mom to hear her lecture about having boys in the house. I tapped my foot down repidedly with my arms crossed until my mom came in. "Lauren, I don't want to get mad at you, but I just wanted to tell you that rumours have been going around about you and those boys. And I have the report recorded so you can watch and explain. Now I won't scream at you but I want you to call me first when you bring boys here. It was just a shock to see my baby girl around 9 boys all shirtless. At least Patricia was with you." I was shocked that she didn't scream at me which was fun! "But I am taking your phone" she said, should of seen that coming and without arguing, I gave her my phone. I saw her eyes slight shocked that I don't put up a fight. Mom put on the tv and I watched the report. They showed pictures of me with the boys, me on Nash's back and me in line at Starbucks with Matt and also me being carried by Taylor. All these things that I didn't find a big deal until the end. "WHAT!?! I'M NOT PLAYING THE BOYS!" I shouted at the tv. I was so upset that that's what people think when I hang out with friends!

My phone rang from my moms hands and she sighed and gave me my phone

"Hello?" I asked

"Hi, it's Hayes. Did you see the report on you?" He asked concerned.

"Yah, it's totally outrageous!" I screamed into the phone.

"Yah, I'm sorry about getting you in trouble today." he said.

I sighed. "It's fine, I'm not really in trouble. My mom just toke my phone." I answered. My mom looked at me and tapped her finger on her invisible watch to hurry up.

"Look, it's not your fault but I gotta go." I said.

"Oh, ok bye."

And I hung up. "Honey, I set up a interview with you and the show, that said things about you, to clear things up." I nodded and we left for the interview. We got in the car. "Honey, I'm very mad at these people for talking about you, like if you were a whore, so please, for me, I'm allowing you to be sassy. Well, I'm asking you to." she said and I simply nodded. I wanted their mouths drop and I needed help from the best of the best, someone who's sarcasm is a fluent language and I had the perfect person. Patricia! I called her with permission from my mom to use my phone and she was luckily at lunch and she gave me advice and some of her tricks and some of her best comebacks. I already knew today was gonna be a blast! My mom asking me to be a sassy and b*tchy teenager, that's awesome! "Mom?" I asked "Yes, Honey?" "How long until we get there?" I asked. "Couple of minutes." she answered so I took my phone and texted Hayes.