Chapter 28

Important message at end please read!!!!!!!!

Lauren's POV
Today, Hayes and I are going on our date. I can just picture it.
We're going to go on a boat and he'll give me pink roses, my favourite. We'll eat a fancy dinner with those fancy white candles. We'll watch the sunset on the ocean and we'll look into each other's eyes. We'll head back to the beach and we'll  have a nice, long walk. He'll look into my eyes and I'll look into his. We slowly lean in, only an inch between us, and we kiss. After? He'll bring me back home and we'll kiss before I go in. It'll be perfect.
I was interrupted by my thoughts by a text message. It was Sammy. It read:
Hey Lauren, you busy tonight? 
What? Why would he want to know if I'm busy tonight? I texted back:
Yah, I'm going on a date. Sorry.
It ended up as a long conversation.
S: with who?
L: Hayes
He didn't answer after that. I guess he was busy. "Lauren?! Did you put on your outfit we picked for you?!" I heard someone say through the door.  They have picked me a blue flows tank-top and some white shorts. I put my hair into a side braid. "Yah!" I yelled back. My aunts stormed in and began to start on my makeup. "We're going to make this the best night of your life!" Kendall exclaimed. I giggled.

"Call me if you need me to drive you home!" Mom yelled as I got out of the car. I looked at the text Hayes sent me again.

Meet me by the docks.

Yay! Boat ride! I casually walked over to the docks and found Hayes standing there, in front of a boat. "H-hey Lauren. You l-look beautiful.N-not that you weren't before." He stuttered. I giggled. That caused him to blush. "Here, these are for you." He said as he handed me a beautiful bouquet of red roses. They're not pink, but anything will do if it's from Hayes. "Thank you." I said before I kissed him on the cheek. We just stood there for a few moments, just staring into each other's eyes, admiring them. "S-shall we go?" Hayes asked, breaking the silence. "Sure." I giggled again. We went on the boat and he pulled a chair out for me to sit. The whole boat was filled with candles, which made the scene more romantic. "I asked my mom for her recipes so I can cook them for you," he said shyly. "It doesn't taste like hers, but I hope you'll enjoy it." He said as he took a seat. He's cute and he can cook? I have chose the right guy.

We have just finished dinner. It was amazing. We talked and laughed, it was amazing. Right now, we're watching the sun set. It's so beautiful. It's like purple on top and orange on the bottom. He puts his arm around me and I lean my head on his shoulder. He puts one of those cute blue and white striped towels with fringes around us. It was like those couples in those movies and books. The relationships that seems too unreal. Yet, we have one of those.

We have just gotten off the boat. It was magical. "Do you want to take a walk?" Hayes asked, cutting off my thoughts. "I would love to." I replied. He took my hand and we headed close to the shore so we can walk. These tingles started traveling through my body. We started walking. "Lauren," I felt butterflies in my stomach. "I love you." I was so happy, I wanted to dance and jump and tell the whole world that he said he loved me. But I couldn't. "I love you too." I said. He took both of my hands. Those magical tingles came back again. We were about 12 inches apart. I looked into his eyes, and he looked into mine. We started to lean in, minimizing the space between us. And we kissed. This wasn't my first kiss, but it was perfect. It was magical, like it wasn't real. It lasted for about 6 seconds and then we heard clicks. We looked up and saw paparazzi taking pictures. "Lauren, Lauren Jenner! Look over here!" One of them said. I just ignored them. No way are they gonna ruined my first date. Then, Hayes got a text message. It was from Sammy. It read:
That's what you get for taking my girl.
"What?!" We both said surprised. "I have no idea what's he's talking about." I answered quickly. "Whatever, let's go." Hayes said as he took my hand and ran behind a shack. Those old people, they couldn't catch up. "Do you want me to call my mom?" I asked him. "You can stay over for the night, if that's fine with your parents." "Yah, they wouldn't mind." I quickly dialled Mom and she can less than 5 minutes. We quickly got inside. I checked my Twitter. Sammy tweeted: "Hayes Grier and Lauren Jenner going on a date at the beach today. Ooh la la"
And I thought we were friends! Well I guess we aren't anymore. I replied:
"Thanks a lot, Sammy. And I thought we were friends."
"We're here." Mom said. "Oh, ok. Thanks, Mom." We got out of the car and we got inside. "Wait, Lauren? Can we talk?" Hayes interrupted, while pulling my hand. Oh no, he's going to break up with me. But I actually thought he loved me. "Can we forget everything that happened after the kiss, like the paparazzi and stuff like that?" He asked. Phewf. He's not going to break up with me. "Yah, of course." I answered. He leaned towards me and I leaned towards me. We shared a long, Disney-levelled magical kiss at the doorsteps of my house. "Let's go in, now, it's getting kinda cold." I said. "Yah, it is." We entered to see Mom and Tyga making out. "Oh...should we go somewhere else?" I asked, disturbing their little make out session. Before they could answer, I pulled Hayes by the hand and we went into the kitchen. "Dessert?" I asked. He nodded his head. I went into the freezer and took out all the ice cream we had, over 10 gigantic containers. I also took out the whipped cream, sprinkles and other toppings. Hayes found two large bowls where we could put the ice cream in. We started scooping in the ice cream. Without him knowing, I took the whipped cream and sprayed some on his head. "Hey!" He said, while scooping some ice cream on my head. "Ok, ok, I deserved that." I giggled. I started to put sprinkles on his whipped creamed head. "Awwww wittle Lauren wants some caramel?" He said in a baby voice. "No, no, no!" I yelled as he squeezed the caramel sauce on my head. Before you know it, it was a food fight with Hayes, Mom, Tyga and I.

"Okay, okay, go take a shower while we clean this mess up," Mom said. "We have a photoshoot for the new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians tomorrow morning, Lauren, and we can't be late." Hayes and I just giggled as we headed upstairs into separate bathrooms to take a shower.

When I got out, I found Hayes in my room with a robe on. I just giggled. "What?! I have nothing to wear." "Mom!" I yelled. Mom came into my room with a change of clothes in her hands and handed it to Hayes. Hayes rushed into my bathroom to change. After that, I just passed out.

Hello humans!! So basically we have a schedule now... I'm so fancy, you already know! Wow, I'm being organized now! So basically Priscilla and I have a writing and posting schedule starting next week! Because we need to get used to it.

Monday- Me
Friday-Patricia

It's that's simple! Also I have a Polyvore account where I make outfits for Lauren and stuff, so check that out if you can please. You will find her date outfits and possibly sneak peak clothing stuff for future chapters!
Polyvore:
Also, if you want to be part of the book, you can DM us your name, personality, etc. so we know how to describe you. For future chapters.