Chapter 4

💜hey guys it's Me and her co-writer Patricia!!💜

I will have Patricia help me write some of my chapters in this book!(including this chapter)

-----------------------------------------
Lauren's POV
  The party went great. I met a lot of celebrities and got to hang out with them.
After the party, Mom said to get in my pjs and meet her in her room. I listened to her and did what she asked.
  When I met her in her room, she said to follow her. And again, I obeyed her by doing everything she said. We went up a huge amount of steps and finally, we reached the top of our home. Tonight, there were thousands of shimmering stars in the dark, vast sky. She walked up to a ginormous round couch filled with blankets and pillows and signalled me to come. We sat down and made ourselves comfortable.
  After a few minutes of admiring the stars, Mom said "So, tell me a little about yourself"
  "Well," I started. "My mom was a single mom and she loved to drink. One day, my mom couldn't take it anymore so she left me at my grandma's doorstep. I was 4 by then so I guess I remember only a little about her."
  "Wow I'm so sorry." Mom said sadly.
  "My grandma took me in and loved me with all her heart," I continued. "But one day, we got into a terrible accident. We were crossing the street and a truck hit us. I, was thankfully alright but my grandma couldn't be with us anymore." I said with tears rolling down my face. Then Mom tried to change the subject.

  We ate cookies and milk while Mom was telling me funny stories of her sisters. When it was getting late, she said "It's time to go to bed now, sweetheart. You don't wanna start a bad habit of sleeping late, school's right around the corner you know."
  "What?!" I said surprised. It's been such a long time since I've been to school, it gave me butterflies in my stomach.