Chapter 24

Hayes's POV
I wanna ask Lauren out so bad but I know that I'll never have a chance with such an amazing girl with a great personality and she's beyond gorgeous! I also have competition... Shawn can sing, and let's be real, girls dig singers, he's Canadian and he has that accent that girls love and I also have Gilinsky to worry about and he's like a damn model with that stupid jawline and he can also freaking sing and that drives me insane! I will never be as good as those guys and Sammy is also into her and guess what?!? He can also freaking sing!! Why am I so useless... I could never deserve a girl as great as Lauren. I decided that I was gonna man up and ask her out! But I needed to do it in a special way because Lauren deserves something special.

Lauren's POV
I headed to the backyard to get a nice tan and for some fresh air. I put on my bikini and laid down on my lounge chair soaking in the sun. I looked around looking for something to do. I ran upstairs looking for Mom. "Mom where are you!?!" I screamed. "In my room, Honey!" she yelled back. I walked to her room to see her sitting in her bed reading a book "I was just wondering if you maybe wanted to go out shopping with me? I've been spending so much time with the guys and I never get to hang out with you." I said. "Of course! I would love to go out with you! I was hoping you'd ask." she laughed. "I'll go get changed and I'll meet you downstairs." I said, walking out of her room and making my way to mine. I went to my dresser and put on my black loose flower print shorts and put a simple white shirt on and added a cream coloured cardigan. I went to my dresser and toke out my mint green mini purse and a bird neckless and also added some bracelets and my pair of brown boots (Outfit on top). I headed downstairs, excited to start my day with Mom. "I was thinking maybe we could go shopping and then go to the beach!" I asked. "Yah that would be a great idea." she said opening the door as we head to her car. I sat in the passenger side and toke out my phone to pass time. All of a sudden my phone was taken out of my hands. "Hey!" I screamed. "No distractions! Just you and I having mother-daughter bonding time." Mom stated. I smiled at her. "I didn't really have mother-daughter bonding time as a child so I'm gonna do this right with you." she smiled. "I already missed your first words and steps so I'm gonna be here for everything else!" she said happily. "So since you're getting older and you're turning sixteen soon, I was thinking we get you your first car!" she exclaimed and I beamed with excitement. "REALLY!?! THANK YOU SO MUCH!" I screamed and hugged her as we arrived at a red light. My head started buzzing with ideas of what sort of car I wanted! We arrived at a car dealership to be greeted by a lady in her 40s in a suit, smiling at us with open arms. "Kylie, dear! How nice of you to show up! And you've brought your lovely daughter with you! How amazing!" she seemed a little too "sunshines and rainbows" but I played nice and smiled. "Lauren's going to be turning 16 soon which means she needs a car!" Mom exclaimed. "So darling tell me! What kind of car are you looking for" she asked. "I really want a big car, maybe a Range Rover or a Jeep?" I said. "Ah! Ok so maybe we can go ride in a Jeep and then a Rover so you can see which you like best!" "Sounds good to me." I answered. "So let's go to my office first," she said as we walked to a little space in the back with a desk and chairs "Take a seat, dears" she motioned for Mom and I to sit, so we did. Her office was cute and comfy. "So what colour would your car be?" she asked. "Black." I answered. "Very well! I think I have the perfect car!" she gestured for us to follow her.

She brought us to a gorgeous 2016 Range Rover sport in white. "I know it's not the colour you wanted but it's a Range Rover and it's a newer model." she said. "I love it!" I exclaim. "We will take it!" Mom answered, giving me a smile. We got the keys and I signed a couple of papers and I was to pick it up the day I turn 16. Mom and I made it to her car and we drove to the mall. I toke out my sunglasses and put them on, hoping to not get noticed by fans. We got out of the car and headed to the forever 21. When we got in we were greeted by a girl probably a little older then me "Hi, welcome and today we are having a sail on all the jeans. Buy one get one 50% off" she smiled and let us continue are shopping. I picked out 3 pairs of shorts, 4 crop tops and a new bikini. Mom and I paid for our stuff and we headed to other stores like American Apparel, Urban Outfitters, Brandy Melville and others like that. Obviously, we needed our precious Starbucks before we left, Mom and I got the same, a Vanilla Bean frap. After that long day of shopping, we headed to the beach and just relaxed. "I like this, just us enjoying each others company." Mom said, taking out my phone from her beach bag and handing it to me. I toke and it and toke a selfie with her behind the sunset, and captioned it 'Best day ever!' and posted it.

What a day...

.....................................................

Hi! Sorry for the wait! The chapter disappeared and I had to write it again. Did you guys watch DWTS lately! OMG Hayes is better then I thought. Maybe you didn't know this but a couple days ago it was Canadian thanksgivings and I'm Canadian and I'm thankful for all of you gorgeous readers!
Love yah lots
-Me ❤️