Chapter 18

Lauren's POV
We all sat down on the big couch waiting for the report to play which was gonna start at 2:35 PM and it was 12:05 and we were watching a movie. I snuggled up on Hayes (My OTP) and fell asleep on him. I woke up to phones in my face and I smacked Nash in the face "What was that for!?!" he asked "Don't get all up in my grill again!" I sassed and everyone laughed "She's got your sass, Ky" Klhoe stated. I toke a selfie with Mom, Kim, Kourtney, Khloe and Kendall, then posted it on Instagram with the caption
"My Fam! 👑💋" and posted it and got a bunch of likes and comments. I toke a couple selfies with North and Penelope and then toke a couple with Mason. We watched another movie and we still had an hour to spare. "We could go to the pool?" I suggested "But the boys don't have there bathing suits" mom said "They left them here, remember?" I told her and everyone got into there bathing suits. I wore my black and white triangle bikini and got a big black sun hat. We all went outside and Hayes picked me up bridal style and was walking to the pool. "Hayes I swear to God, if you throw me in the freezing cold pool, I will chop your head off!" I screamed. "You're gonna have to go in at some point." he said. "Well I would like to take my time idiot!" I screamed.

"Language!" The adults yelled and then realized the little kids were here. I looked at them and mouthed "Sorry" and went back at screaming at Hayes. He finally put me down but only for me to be pushed in the pool! "What was that for?! You said you wouldn't!" I screamed popping my head out the water. "That wasn't me!" he said putting his hands up in surrender "Then who was it!?!" I asked pissed off. "It was them!" He said pointing at two idiots "Nashy Grier and Cammy Dallas! Why!?!" I asked madly while everyone else was laughing "Because you're adorable when you're mad!" Nash shouted. Kylie scrunched her eyebrows at the comment but shrugged her shoulders. I swam around the pool and just climbed on Shawn's back. "Are you really that lazy to swim?" he asked with his adorable Canadian accent. We got out after half an hour and went inside to change into dry clothes. We made our way back to the couch and I sat next to Nash and Cam.

Mom turned on the tv and she put the program on. We watched what was on currently waiting for the interview. With just my luck it was Keeping up with the Kardashians! It was when I got pulled in by a crowd. After that, the interview came on. We watched carefully as it went on. I looked around and saw the boys carefully watching, memorized by my words, and the adults had tears in there eyes except Kanye and Scott, though they were very concentrated. It ended and everyone has there eyes on me. Nash and Cam hugged me and everyone else came to hug me. "Wow! Lauren you were amazing!" aunt Kim said hugging me. I hugged back. "You're so grown up, Laur!" Kendall said, hugging me. "Damn girl! You rocked!" Taylor said hugging me and I giggled "You did amazing" Shawn said hugging me. I got compliments from everybody as the girls, except me, wiped their tears of happiness.

I got call from Pat and obviously knew it was about the interview. It was around 4:35 and everyone stayed because we had a reservation at a fancy restaurant at 6:35 with everyone including the guys. I answered the call,

L=Lauren
P=Pat

L- Sup girl how's it going!

P-OMG I saw the interview and I cried! You made me cry you b*tch!

L-Sorry I guess...

P-I'm joking I love you girl

L-Well duh! I was wondering if you wanted me to pick you up for some celebratory dinner with me and my family including the guys!

P-But I don't like the guys, they are annoying

L-I'll pick you up around 6:25 k?

P-yah bye

L-Bye!

-end of convo-
"Mom we have to pick Pat up around 6:25" I told her, she was in the kitchen making who knows what with my aunts and Grandma. Kanye and Scott were outside talking to the boys, and not in a good way, if you know what I mean. They aren't having a friendly chat, oh no, they are having a serious boy thing I have no idea about, so I thought about asking Mom, my aunts and Grandma. I walked in. "Mom?" I asked as she set something in the oven. "Yes, sweetie?" she answered as we all toke a seat at a circle form table. I sat between aunt Klhoé and Kendall "What are uncle Scott and Kanye talking about with the boys? They told me I shouldn't listen" I told them "Well we all had a conversation and you are a beautiful smart, wonderful girl, Lauren, and the boys seem to be very close to you." aunt Klhoe answers. "Oh, well they are my friends so I should hope they are close to me." I laughed and so did they. "Well honey, we mean close to you as more than friends." aunt Kourtney said. "We saw the boys' reactions to you saying that you could feel something for them more than friends, and they seemed pretty happy and relieved." aunt Kim said. Wow, I didn't even notice "Since the boys are having there own discussion I think we should have one as well, between us girls." aunt Kendall said.