Chapter 5

💖Me wrote💖

Kylie's POV
  I put Lauren to sleep and I called Kendall.
  "Hey sis!" she said.
"I'm really worried. It's just that I'm really nervous for Lauren, she's gonna start going to a private school. She's only 15 and what if kids only want to be her friend for her fame?" I said with a depressing tone in my voice.
"When we went to high school we always had fake friends and we always had each other and Lauren doesn't have a sister or a brother." I said.
"Ky you do know that Nash Grier's little brother Hayes Grier is going to her school." she said with her usual joyful voice.
  "Good idea Kendall!" I screamed, my baby girl would have someone to depend on.
  After the call with Kendall, I gave Nash a call.
"Hey Nash, what's up?!" I said.
"Hey Kylie, it's been a while. So what's up?!" He said.
  "Well my daughter, she's attending a new school and I was just wondering if Hayes could be a friend she could count on?" I said sounding sweet and innocent.
  "Hayes is actually drooling over her on Instagram right now!"
"Nash, who are talking to!?" I heard Hayes screaming in the background. I giggled.
"Can I talk to him?" I asked sweetly.
  "Sure" he said.

Hayes's POV
  When I heard Nash talking to Kylie about Lauren-Eloïse Jenner, I got butterflies in my stomach.
  "Hey, Hayes." It was Kylie, she wanted to talk to me.
  "So apparently you already know my daughter and I just wanted to say that she will be attending your school, and I know your brother but I was wondering if you could help Lauren get used to all the people that want to be her friend for her fame and you are already famous so you can get her used to it, I need you to be the friend that she can always depend on. Sorta like your her brother." After I heard that I got an excuse to hang out with Lauren, of course I agreed!