Chapter 9

Lauren's POV
  In the morning, I got up and put on a floral crop top and white high waisted shorts, I put on some light makeup and grabbed my American flag vans. I went to check on Mom. She was talking to someone on the phone and I started to eavesdrop.
"Lauren is gonna be stoked!" I heard her shriek.
  I started walking closer.
"He's gonna be a good friend I can already see he's dreaming about her!" I heard a voice say.
"He better not touch my baby." Mom said with a serious voice.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure, she's gonna be safe with me." He said.
"I'm also talking about you" she strictly said.
  I walked towards her.
  "Got to go." she said quickly when she saw me.
  "Good morning sweetie!" She smiled and I smiled back.
  We headed to the airport to leave and I texted Matt.

L:I'm leaving... 😥😥

M:It's ok I hope to see you again! ☺️

L: I'm leaving bye! 😘

  I walked over to Starbucks and got a frap, I got in the plane and I sat alone. Until a boy older then me sat next to me.
  "Hi, I'm Cameron." He said sweetly.
  He had beautiful brown hair and gorgeous eyes.
  "I-I'm Lauren" I stuttered...

I fell asleep.
"Lauren wake up, gorgeous" Cameron said.
  "So.Tired." I said sleepily.
  He picked me up bridal style and noticed Mom looking at us.
  "Oh my God! Kylie!" He said surprised.
  "Cam, hi! But do you mind putting my daughter down" she said sounding a little mad.
  "Wait. What do you mean daughter?" He asked.
  We got out of the plane and I explained everything. We exchanged numbers and I left with the family to the limo.
  I got a text "Hi gorgeous." I expected it to be from Matt but it was from Cam. I didn't answer because I was shocked he called me gorgeous. I guess I'm just not confident.
  We reached the house and I ran to my room. "LAUREN COME DOWN, PLEASE!" I heard mom say. I ran downstairs.
  "You start school tomorrow so your curfew is 9:00 pm" she said.

The morning

  I woke up early for school and put on my uniform. A knock came from the door and I opened it seeing a boy with brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. He smiled.
"I'm Hayes!" I screamed and shut the door in his face running up when mom caught me and asked me what's wrong.
"A stranger's at the door!" she looked at me and checked the peep hole.
"It's just Hayes, honey." I just remembered the time I was pulled in a crowd.
"Oh, ok..." She opened the door and greeted him, I apologized and explained the reason I screamed in his face.
"So you ready to go to school?" I looked confused.

Hayes's POV
  Lauren was even more gorgeous in person. Her beautiful dark brown hair, almost black, and her dark brown eyes. She was so pretty, Kylie explained how she knows Nash, my obnoxious older brother, and that she asked me to help Lauren get used to all the fame and going to an actual school because she was orphaned schooled, is that even a thing?

---------------------A/N-------------------
Hi! This is future Me here to tell you that I promise chapters are gonna get longer and better and more drama is coming!