Chapter 2

Lauren's POV
When I got up (again) I heard talking down stairs so I went to go look who it was. 
"So where are we going today Ky?" I was guessing that was grandma Kris.
"Nori honey, please don't pout we are going for breakfast soon." That was probably Kim.
I got dressed in my old cloths. My white plain shirt with my black leggings, I don't have much cloths. I was excited to go shopping with Mom. When I got down aunt Kim was giving my outfit a look, we laughed. "Let's just say I don't have much in my closet. Mostly simple stuff." I said.
"Its ok, we will fix that!" Grandma Kris said. I smiled and we got in the car and headed to a breakfast place.
  When we got there, you could see hundreds of people waiting!
"Mom I'm nervous!" I cried.
  "Don't worry, just point your head down and ignore the paparazzi." Kim said, Mom nodded.
  I felt safe with the bodyguard around. I did exactly what Kim told me and ignored the paparazzi.
  "WHATS YOUR NAME?!" one yelled.
  Someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me into the crowd. "LAUREN, WHERE ARE YOU?!" I heard Mom screaming.
  "MOM, MOM, I'M HERE!" I yelled.
  The bodyguard pushed people to get me. I'm still being pulled.
"HELP! HELP!" I yelled once again.
  Finally the cops showed up and went through every person sending them off looking for me. Finally the crowd got smaller and I was still being held by someone by the wrist. I still couldn't see his or her face, finally I saw mom and tried to wiggle out of the persons hand.
"MOM!" I said. She saw me and came running with the bodyguard!
  The body guard took the hand that was holding me and pulled him out. I was hugging mom. The cops took him to the police department and we went in. "Oh my God honey, I was so worried." mom said.
  Aunt Kim and grandma Kris were at the front hugging me. I picked up North and hugged her and we went in. "Honey, I understand if you want to go back home." Grandma said they nodded, to be honest I did want to go home but I thought it would be a great way to bond with Mom.
"It's ok, I need a new wardrobe anyways!" I said with I smile on my face.