Chapter 3

Lauren's POV
We finished heading to stores and I got a bunch of new clothes. We left the first store and already spent about 500$.
  "Ok what store are we going to now?" Kim said.
  "Umm we are going to another store?" I asked surprised.
   "Yah of course, we are not leaving until you want to or we spend at least 1000$" Grandma said.
  "You're worth it." Mom said, I smiled.
I got a lot of clothes and we headed home. When we hit home mom told me to put on a blindfold and I did, we got in and she open the lights and took off my blind fold.
  "WELCOME TO THE FAMILY, LAUREN!" Everyone screamed and I jumped and turned around and hugged Mom!
Everyone that was someone was there like Beyoncé, Selena Gomez, Justin Bieber, Ariana Grande and my bestie Patricia!

Added part!!!
I had the best time! I met so many of my idols and so many people I've dreamed of meeting. All though I kept quiet I still cause a lot of attention and people came to talk to me and try to make a conversation with me. Those always ended badly cause I'm really socially awkward and I'm terrible with people. I walked to the food table and grabbed a can of Sprite "Having fun?" someone asked from behind me making me jump in surprise. The person laughed "Sorry about that" he said "Hey, it's not problem" I laughed "I'm Niall" he introduced "Yah I know, I'm secretly fan girling in my head right now. But since I just told you it's not really a secret..." I mumbled. I'm so awkward! "Can I ask you a question?" he said "Yah sure" I answered "In the orphanage, did you have a lot of human interactions?" he asked "No why?" I asked hesitantly "You just stay away a lot. I've noticed you don't want to cause any attention" he said "Yah I guess..." I admitted "This is all so new to me" I said "Well, if you ever need anything you have a brand new wonderful family and here's my number is you want to call me up" he said winking and walking away. Oh my gosh I just made a friend! My best friend Patricia came over to me jumping up and down like a mad women "Did you have any sugar?" I asked laughing "Maybe... Ok a lot and it's making me hyper!" she yelled as she ran away from me. She's so funny that girl.