Chapter 14

Lauren's POV
I woke up in a living room not sure who's house but then I remembered yesterday night. I was alone so I guess everyone was up, I walked to the kitten following the smell of eggs and bacon.
"Good morning!" was the first thing I heard from all the boys. "Hi" I said sleepily as I yawned "Looks like someone's still tired..." I heard one of them say. "Zayyuuumm, that hair is on fleak!" Cam said. "Oh shut up! You try having a lot of hair and keeping it nice when you sleep like me!" I screamed jokingly. "Looks like someone's not a morning person..." "Hayes Grier, take that back before I cut you" I said back.

I walked to the bathroom and changed (outfit on top). When I walked out, I grabbed a plate and sat between Hayes and Nash. "Hey, Poo bear!" I said to Hayes. "Hi, Betch" he said. We all laughed and ate. Then, I got a FaceTime request from my mom. "Lauren, it's rude to have your phone at the table!" Nash said "Whatever. Y"all shut up its my mom" I answered.

"Hi, Mom!" "Hi, Honey! How was your night?" "Fine, thanks, how was your photoshoot?" I asked "Not so good. The photographer had a meeting and totally forgot our shoot and had to re-schedule it to today and I told him "no". But he said today or never, so I wanted to tell you that grandma Kris is gonna pick you up, ok?" She said, it kinda hurt but I gotta get used to it. "It's fine" I lied "Well I gotta go, so, I love you, bye!" "Bye, Mom! I love you too!" I was kinda sad. I guess the boys noticed "Lauren, it's ok" Nash said robing my back "I gotta get used to it..." I said with my head down.

"Girl! We could go shopping all of us together!" Hayes said with a girl voice. "I don't want to waste your guy's day. My grandma is already coming" I said, just then we heard a knock on the door. "I'll get it" Hayes said, we could hear him. "Hello, Ms. Jenner! Before you take Lauren, is it ok if I ask you a question?" He said "Call me Kris, sure, shoot! As all you kids say now a days" she said acting cool. I heard snickers, I just face palmed. "I was wondering if we could steal her for one more day. You know, take her shopping and stuff" he said "If it's ok with her, may I speak to her?" "How rude of me, come in!" He said politely. She walked into the dining room. "Lauren, Honey, I see you made some friends... All boys..." She said sounding worried. "Grandma, don't worry, these guys are all nice" "Of course, they are!"she said smiling "So if you guys wanna steal my grand daughter, go ahead. I was gonna take her shopping but I guess shopping with kids near your age is better..." she said sadly "Grandma we could always re-schedule!" I said smiling "If you want to take the limo, you can. I'll call Bill to come get you guys. It's better then separating in two cars" "Thanks, Grandma" she toke my bags and left.

"So we can use the limo if you guys want" I said "Yah, sure!" Taylor said "I'll call him, grandma gave me his number" I called him and he said he was coming in half an hour "We have half and hour to get ready" the guys went to get ready and I did the dishes. "Lauren, you don't need to do the dishes" Nash said as he walked down the stairs. "I had nothing else to do and it's a force of habit. Let's just say at the orphanage it was not all sunshine and rainbows" he laughed and dried the dishes and put them away "Nash" I asked "Yes, Lauren..." He answered "What if someone tries to take me again" I said "Well it's Tuesday and not everyone has a day off, so I don't think we will be crowded with fans and don't worry, I'll protect you" he said hugging me, I felt safe in his arms but not like the way I felt in Hayes's, Taylor's, Shawn's or Jack G's arms, I felt protected like he was my older brother. "We will also protect you" the rest of the boys said as they came down. I smiled and they all hugged me. "Can't...Breath..." I said between large breaths.

The doorbell rang and they let go of me "that's probably Bill" I said opening the door "Hi, I'm looking for Lauren Jenner" he said "That's me!" I said smiling "Guys! He's here!" I said, they all ran to the limo. Bill dropped us off at the mall "Call me when you want me to pick you guys up" Bill said. "Thanks!" I said "Where are we going first?" Jack G asked.

----------------------------------------------
I am leaving it at that because I just wants to post something for you guys! I'm sorry if this chapter sucked... So who do you guys ship Lauren with?

Lauren and Hayes
Layes

Lauren and Shawn
Shauren

Lauren and Taylor
Tauren

Lauren and Jack
Jauren

(Btw Patricia is in love with Layes....kinda cuz of Lays, the chip company 😂😂😂😂)