CHARACTERS

Aisha Arora
The heart of the Aroras, the only child of Agam and Nisha Arora she has always been the cool calm version to people but to her friends she the crazy, cute, hopeless romantic mother of the group. Though the biggest interior designer she'll always make time for her loved ones before anything. Through her few tries at love she'd started to think it isn't in her luck but this changes when a special someone comes into the scene.
Age-25
"Uske saath jo shaanti milti hai usse shabdo me nahi bataya jaa sakta"

Aadvik AhujaFollowing his father the eldest son of Sandeep and Rachna Ahuja became the CEO of the company his father built from the ground up into a several billion doller empire

Aadvik Ahuja
Following his father the eldest son of Sandeep and Rachna Ahuja became the CEO of the company his father built from the ground up into a several billion doller empire. He's known for his stoicness in the buisness world but to his siblings he'll always remain the same bhai who was there for every step in their life supporting them and throwing a couple sarcastic insults in between. But he has to leave his no love club when she enters his life making him a pura lover boy.
Age- 27
"kyuki tum mera ye pal ho aur aane wal kal hogi"

Age- 27"kyuki tum mera ye pal ho aur aane wal kal hogi"

Other Characters

Vedant Ahuja- Aadvik's younger brother by 2 years, Aisha's bestfriend since the 6th grade.

Niya Ahuja- Youngest out of the 3 Ahuja siblings, a close friend to Aisha through Vedant.

Ruhi Mehra- Vedant's soon to be wife, Her and Vedant met through collage.

Kunal Rastogi- Aadvik's business partner and best friend, a close friend to Vedant too.

Families

Arora Family-

Agam Arora- buisness partner of the Ahuja's, father of Aisha Arora
Nisha Arora- Aisha's mother

Ahuja Family-
Sandeep Arora- father to his 3 children and a successful buisnessman.
Rachna Arora- a doctor at a speciality hospital.
Aadvik, Vedant, Niya- siblings each with a two year age gap.
Ruhi Mehra Arora- Vedant's wife

Who I envision the character look like
Aisha- Kiara Advani
Aadvik- Siddharth Malhotra

Vedant- Rohit Saraf
Ruhi- Janhvi Kapoor

Niya- Alia Bhatt
Kunal- Aditya Roy Kapoor

Ps: I know basic actors but I'm very bad at thinking of random people like this so these are the ones first in mind to fit. If you have better ones please tell me!!