The Reception

TRIGGER WARNING!
Use of alcohol and Alcoholism is talked about ahead. If this affects you in any way please do exit right now.
If you do choose to continue, ENJOY!

AISHAYesterday was sunday, the day of rest

AISHA
Yesterday was sunday, the day of rest. And rest we did, before getting ready yet again for the reception.

Vedant and Ruhi looked as beautiful as ever in their matching outfits making mom cry. I too teared up a little seeing the boy who once would get stuck on gravitation derivations in 9th grade but now is married to one of the kindest people I've ever met.

"Ye phir rone lagi! Apni shaadi me kya karegi tu." Vedant teased pulling me into his arms.
(She's crying again! What will you do in your wedding)

"Shut up! You're the one who'll cry at my wedding" I taunted him knowing his soft side.

I wore a rust coloured saree with open hair, minimal makeup as I'd gotten a little allergic to the constant makeup.

Niya and Ruhi forced me to wear some bangles in my hands because "badi bahu ho aap" as Ruhi said to which I replied saying I wasn't yet but was dismissed

(You're the elder daughter in law)

The party was not very lively yet as we went downstairs, the wedding had been pretty small compared to the usual weddings in Delhi. All the buisness partners and people other then family were invited today instead. So I expected more movement by now but it is an Indian event meaning timing runs an hour late minimum.

I went up to Aadvik smiling and with a confused look he kissed my head and wrapped an arm around my waist.

"You seem happy" he said raising his eyebrows.

"I am." I informed as I faced him.
"I am happy because my best friend got married, my other best friend has a boyfriend and I am going to marry an okay-okay man too." I teased.

"Bass okay okay! Okay now I'm hurt because I am gonna marry a pretty great girl who looks absolutely gorgeous in a saree". He smiled tucking my hair behind the ear.

My stomach filled with milllions of butterflies and my legs became weak.
This man has not failed to surprise me every day for the last couple of days. The man known as a secret to all of Delhi is actually sweet, flirty, funny, kind and not to mention but HOT AS FUCK.