Dramebaaz

AUTHORAadvik and Aisha somehow made it just in time from the rasam for her makeup and the artist sped through it

AUTHOR
Aadvik and Aisha somehow made it just in time from the rasam for her makeup and the artist sped through it.

She wore a intricately designed purple lehenga with her hair half put up. She looked drop dead worthy gorgeous, which Aadvik did almost drop dead seeing her.

 She looked drop dead worthy gorgeous, which Aadvik did almost drop dead seeing her

She entered the hall with Vedant with Niya on the other side of him.

Aisha looked towards Aadvik who had his eyes superglued on her. She walked towards him with a smirk leaving the other two stranted.

"Back to earth Aadvik Ahuja." She shook him holding his shoulders.

Aadvik came back to life, with his gaze still on her he heard another snark from his bua. He chose to avoid it for the last time and just gave his aunt a glare.

His focus went on his only priority again. Her.

"You look heavenly meri jaan" he kissed her cheek to which she just widened her eyes and gave a smile.

"Thank you, you clean up okay too" She raised her eyebrows.

"I have to give you the extra pair of shoes for Vedant, can you come with me?" Aisha confessed.

Aadvik nodded and they moved towards the stairs.

Aisha's room was a mess becuase she and Niya got ready in it.
Aadvik laughed at the view, her clothes were on the rocking chair, the makeup layed around the bed and the closet door was open holding two open suitcases with mounts of clothes on them.

Aisha glared at him and hit his chest with a swat playfully.

She started to try to hop over the suitcases in lehenga and heels and made it to the otherside, grabbed the box of jootis for Vedant. Almost to the end she held out the box for Aadvik to hold, he took it and tossed the box to the bed.

He held out his hand for her to hold, she took it and hopped out but lost her balance making her fall into his arms.

She stood up laughing to face Aadvik.

Her gaze went to Aadvik's coller which was raised at the back. Her arms went around his neck, his arms still tightened around her waist, she corrected the coller.