Sach

AADVIKAisha's eyes were stuck on the bar, her dad took the sip from his glass and Aisha's eyes filled with tears but her face held nothing but anger

AADVIK
Aisha's eyes were stuck on the bar, her dad took the sip from his glass and Aisha's eyes filled with tears but her face held nothing but anger. Even when Vedant went up to her she walked away towards the stairs.

He looked at me and nudged me to follow her.

I walked into her room and closed the door, she sat on the floor crumpled into tears.

The view destroyed me, the woman who laughed with me an hour ago now sat on the floor in pieces, her knees pulled up to her chest tightly hugged by her arms. She kept her face buried between her knees.

Her sobs echoed in the room, my legs moved to her. I sat on the beside her and wrapped my arms around her body taking her in my embrace .

She shivered under my touch, her sobs intensifying. I placed her head in the crook of my neck and rubbed her back with circles.

"Shh meri jaan, it'll be okay" I attempted to calm her down.

She shook her head in my chest as I rubbed her head.

"Aadvik he's back. The horrifying horrible person, he's back." She mumbled in my arms.

I held her a bit tighter. Had her father been so bad after drinking? The thoughts poured into my mind.

Her cries came out muffled under my hold for a long time as I rubbed her back and kept her close.

When she finally sobered up, her eyes were swollen, her face had turned red.

"Aadvik my dad drank-" I stopped her. She didn't have to tell me because of this. I wasn't gonna demand an explaination. She could tell me if and when she wanted to.

"Don't tell me out of necessity Aisha" I told her.

"I want to Aadvik. I want to tell you." She nodded setting herself up again.

Kissing her head I stood up and got some water from the counter for her.

I sat back down on the floor, pulled her between me legs and moved the glass towards her lips. I gestured her to drink it.
Aisha drank the water in one go and set her head back on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her.

"Dad drank alot all my childhood. He only was sober for the public. He would hit mom, scream at her and he was very unpredictable. It got worse and worse as the years went on. The stress from work was levied off on his family it felt like me and mom were burdens." She told me.

Aisha was anything but a burden. She was the biggest treasure anyone could ever have. Her words made me angry, at her father mostly. No matter how much stress I come under my family are the last people I would take it out on let alone hurt them in any way. I felt unsettled knowing what Aisha has gone through. She still achieved so much, she still is the person she is, the happy, kind, loving person. The fact that someone hurt her so much makes me want to protect her in a bubble.