Takeshi's Castle?

AISHA
All of us have dinner in our own rooms, Aadvik had a meeting, Niya was tired from collage, Vedant and Ruhi accidently slept and I didn't want to wake them up. That leaves me and Kunal. He too bailed on me at the last moment saying Vani was sleeping and her babysitter wasn't here yet.

It was almost nine when I came out of the shower and saw my phone chime up with a notification. I checked it to see that Niya had created a group for all of us named 'maata-pita ki shaadi'. The idiots like to joke that me and Aadvik are their parents because we're controlling them all the time but I'd rather me called that then have to bail people out of jail. Last week they had a idea to find an abandoned lot and have a huge party there as our bachelor's party. We were quick to shut that idea down.

Maata-Pita ki shaadi💃

NIYA: Everyone in the lounge in five.
RUHI: Aisha, something's in your bag wear that and come. Abhi bhaiya, you too.
KUNAL: Vani's babysitter is here. See you in 5.
VEDANT: Are the bride and groom even alive? If yes, type karna nahi aata?
AISHA: shut up. See you there.

I check my bag to see a 'blushing bride' tshirt kept on the top, Niya or Ruhi must've sneaked in and put that in. I put it over my sports bra and sweatpants I'd changed into.

My phone light's up again to a text, this time from the blushing groom himself.

AADVIK: *picture of a tshirt*
AADVIK: Tell me reasons not to kill them.

I laugh as I make my way out.

AISHA: HAHA. I dare you to come out in that.

I type in and keep the phone back in the pocket of my sweatpants as I make my way to the lounge.

When I enter, Niya, Ruhi and Vedant sit there on the huge sectional and bean bags fighting over what music to play.

Aadvik told me this room was made specially for the VIPs when they visit, fully equipped with a theatre, huge sofa set and TV, speakers, lighting and even a huge bar which isn't much use to us since no one except Niya drinks.

I go in further to where everyone's sitting and plop in between Niya and Ruhi.

"Hellooo brideee" Ruhi sings swinging her arm around my shoulder. I do the same to Niya and since Vedant had his around Ruhi it looks like a little chain making Kunal's eyes light up when he enters.

"Look at the little chain of Aadvik's headaches!" He says making us laugh.

"Hey! I'm not a headache to him" I protest to which I get no answer.
"We waiting for Daddy?" Kunal asks as he sits beside Niya. She too swings her arm around him making all of us laugh.

"Yes and he's late" Vedant rolls his eyes.

The music debate continues between Vedant and Niya but I'm quick to snatch away the phone and play something myself.

Aadvik walks in a while later wearing the tshirt and I start falling to the floor laughing. THIS. IS. THE. BEST.
I love this a little too much.

AADVIK
She's on the floor from laughing at this point. Clutching her stomach from the laugh she manages to get up making me glare at her.

I knew I shouldn't have worn it, the fucking thing has 'glamorous groom' written on it. Atleast her's has a good adjective. Who thought glamorous is the right way to talk about a groom.