Prologue

Aadvik
Apperently I'm getting married.
Dad had told me when I became the CEO that I have 2 years to get married or else he'll take back his position which I agreed to thinking it was a long time away.

This was me stepping on my own foot because now a month and a half away from my deadline he has selected and sent a proposal to a girl.

The girl? The one and only Aisha Arora, my brother's best friend and now she may or may not be my wife within two months

Though the girl is puri "chand sa raushan chera balo ka rang sunhera"   beautiful at 5'5inch tall I've never seen her in that way I guess it's because of Vedant. He's been my little brother always so when I saw Aisha she seemed small to me the same definitely not my small sister but small.
(The girl is full "face as bright at the moon, her hair golden)

My initial reaction was shock, pure shock I'd never thought dad would send a proposal to her. But now thinking about it, it makes sense. Mom has always loved her just like Niya and dad admires how she's built a buisness of her own.

Today I will have to see her at the engagement. Also I'll have to face Vedant whose reaction could go in so many directions it's hard to think about.

I shake my head getting out of my thoughts amd focus on getting ready. Mom WILL kill me if I'm late.

Aisha
"Suno Ishu beta come here for a second" I hear dad calling me to sit down on my way out.
"Hnji papa"
"Bacha there's a proposal for you from the Ahuja's. From Aadvik" he explains

WHAT. THE. FUCK. My eyes threaten to come out of thier sockets.
Aadvik? He'd never marry me I know that. The guy has barely ever looked at or talked with me apart from the occasional "hi" when I go to their house and Vedant's wedding planning.

"I got the call from Sandeep today morning. He wants to talk today at the engagement and make the final decisions." Dad continues relaxing back on the sofa.

He relaxes and I'm over here almost fainting. Wait does Vedant know about this? And why has no one even asked my permission!

"Dad but atleast ask me if I agree or not" the words flow out of my mouth as quick as a speedcar.

"You've known him since your childhood beta, you both are great workers and kind people and I'm sure you will get along incredibly. This is for the best I have already told Sandeep that it's a yes."

It's astonishing how even in the matter of my own marriage I don't have the biggest say. But atleast this was decided with a valid explanation in mind.

"Hmm" is all I manage to say before rushing out of the house and going over the the Ahuja's for Vedant's engagement and also to kick him in the face.

Hello cutus,
This is just the prologue excuse any mistakes becuase I'm writing for the first time in my life.
Btao btao kaise lage dono👀
Tell me your thoughts in the comments or by messaging me on here. I am also working on making an instagram account so whenever I do I'll update you asap!
Shout out to my girl DD for helping me out in this<3