Ready than ever

AADVIKToday was the engagement, though it was only intimate friends and family my parents and Vedant were running around the house all morning since they were arranging everything for today

AADVIK
Today was the engagement, though it was only intimate friends and family my parents and Vedant were running around the house all morning since they were arranging everything for today.

Me and Aisha were on a call yesterday night and apparently did not realise yet again when we slept.
I woke up by my alarm at my usual 5:30am for gym and saw Isha, peacefully asleep, she stirred a bit at the alarm blaring out from my side but fell asleep again. She told me that she had to wake up at 7 to make her way here for getting ready so I decided not to end the call and wake her up when I come back from the gym around that time.

I gave her face, full with slumber a last glance and then got ready. I made my way into the home gym and call my PA and told her things to do while I was out of the office.

Finally completing my workout at around 6:40, I made a protein shake and since everyone was busy no one even gave me a nod. I took the shake to my room, I entered my room to see my laptop screen still harbouring the beautiful face I'd be getting engaged to today.

I took off my shirt without realising my camera was on as Isha's alarm went off. She opened her eyes immediately like there had been an earthquake and turned her eyes towards the screen, her eyes widened very quickly. I thought it was just because she didn't know the call was still on until I said good morning to her and she replied with "Shirt, Aadvik." With a fluster on her cheeks.

Her voice still deousy with sleep.

"Kya? Don't like what you see?" I teased making her face go red.

"It's 7 am, it's too early for all this Aadi." She said scolding me.

Aadi, that was new.

She quickly changed her subject as she sat up on the bed rubbing her eyes like a little kid.
"We really need to stop falling asleep like this." She said, the morning made her voice a little raspy.

I chuckled at her comment nodding my head in agreement.

"So, is anything big happening today?" I teased sarcastically.

"Naa, just getting dressed up and putting a ring on a guy's finger. Not much" she bit back, her face uninterested.
God, this woman and her capability to always have an answer to anything.

She ended the call after gaining consciousness back from her slumber. I got out my laptop and started replying to important mails, looking over final spreadsheets and other stuff.

AISHA
I got ready as quick as possible to head out to the Ahuja's where I would be getting ready and well engaged. I picked up Aadvik's kurta from the mall and reached their house by 9:30. We luckily has plenty of time to get ready before the guests started getting here.

Maa force fed me some breakfast after which I made my way to Niya's room but was stopped.

Vedant and Niya stood at the bottom of the stairs, their hands folded at their chests with a serious expression.