The Drama

AADVIKI sat on a chair when Aisha left with Niya awaiting the second she starts with the speech

AADVIK
I sat on a chair when Aisha left with Niya awaiting the second she starts with the speech.

She looked out of the world today in that saree, her waist so tempting to hold tight. Her hair fell on her face again and again all day and she would frustratingly push it behind again with that annoyed look of hers.

Oh comeon Aadvik, get a hold of yourself my brained mocked me. But I couldn't resist the pull she has on me. I've never wanted to talk to anyone after Aditi. Never wanted to hold anyone. The truth is even Aditi didn't feel like this. Like forever. Like home.

She got close to the mic and cleared her throat before starting. The spotlights set up immediately shone on her making her close her eyes for a second.

As she started speaking I was quick to take out my phone and start a recording. I know she'd want a video of it. Taking some secret pictures for my own I looked at her and focused on every words she spoke.

AUTHOR
"Hello everyone. I'm Aisha Arora, Vedant's childhood friend. So before I start I'm gonna tell you guys this, Vedant has specified that I'm not supposed to tell you guys any embarrassing stories so I guess I won't be telling you guys about the time he came to my class whining like a child. When I asked him what happened he replied "Yaar Ishu mai nahi kar sakta ye bio vio, mai badal raha hu apni stream." which looking back is iconic the fact he married a doctor."

Everyone around broke into a laughter knowing Vedant's hate for anything biology related.

"Also I'm definitely not telling you about the several times Vedant ranted to me because Ruhi usse izzat nahi de rahi thi. But what I am going to mention is how incredible of a person this man is. He is the brother I never had. He is the support to everyone around him and most of all I know how good of a husband he will be to Ruhi. When I first got to know apni Ruhi there was something about her. About how she wouldn't give up any opportunity to be kind, how she would always go the extra mile and most of all how much she loved and cared for Vedant. I don't know about you guys but I definitely think that these two are meant for each other in every possible way. Especially in the way they both annoy each other and everyone around them! I wish nothing but the best to my favorite couple."

"Everyone, the newlyweds for their first dance." Aisha announced and walked away from the mic.

Vedant and Ruhi came to the floor hand in hand and gave a performance on "Senorita" from Zindagi naa milegi dobara as a tribute to their first date where they watched the movie.

Everyone broke into laughter seeing the two move around on the song, but Aadvik's eyes remained there. On her. Her laughter revolving around him.

__________________

AADVIK
I had gone to give Aisha a heads up about the appointment with the jewellers for rings to be made when she asked me to come and join her in yet another movie.