Ring Shopping

AUTHORAadvik entered the dining room after everything went down

AUTHOR
Aadvik entered the dining room after everything went down. Everyone except Niya knew about what happened and everyone except her remained quite while she continued telling everyone about how she has to complete this huge assignment before Aadvik and Aisha's wedding.

He sat down without saying a word and started taking out a parantha from the hot stack in fornt of him when Rachna called him and asked him to join her and Sandeep in the living room.

As he entered, he saw the two sitting on the sofa with serious faces.

Instant realisation hit him. He knew that he had crossed the line with his aunt but how could He stand back and listen to her accuse Aisha of such things? But still he needed to apologize to his mother. This was not how he was raised.

"Maa, before you say anything I know I crossed the line but you have to understand I was not going to stand back and listen to her like that." Aadvik said trying to make amends with his mother.

"Actually Abhi I called you to say that I'm proud of you. The way you stood up for Aisha was exactly what I expected and needed from you" Rachna stated, a small smile beaming her face.

Aadvik was surprised by this, he expected his mother to tell him that's not how he was supposed to talk to elders.

"But we do need to talk to you about the Niya Kunal thing" his father continued.

He had to be careful not to tell too much to his parents to protect Niya's privacy but he also needed to inform them.

"It's been going on since September, we got to know a couple days ago but she doesn't know you guys know yet so please keep it down. Also we've talked to Kunal." He added the last bit for his father. He knew his dad would still have a talk with Kunal but told him just in case.

"He's my third son as I always say. Niya khush hai to hum khaush hai especially agar tune or Vedant ne baat karli, you care more about her than Sandeep!" Rachna exclaimed.

AISHA
I squeeled seeing Ruhi when I entered the jewellers shop as if I'd not seen her for years. Vedant and Aadvik looked at each other wierdly to which Ruhi just smiled.
"You're just jealous you're not like us" I raised my eyebrows at the two and took a seat.

"What? Overdramatic?" Aadvik snarked and sat on the chair beside me.

I kept a hand on my chest and opened my mouth acting offended to be even more overdramatic. I formed a fist and hit his chest hard with a smile on my face and then focused on the several rings already layed out in front of me.

Ruhi had apperently already started looking at some contenders before I got here.

Thoght they were all absolutely gorgeous but even after 40 minutes of perusing through them none of them charmed either of us.

There was one that was okay okay for if we couldn't find anything better. I told them it's nice and it would work but Aadvik insisted I get one I loved.