His barbie girl

AishaThe engagement went smoothly with me and Aadvik occassionally looking at each other for a little too long

Aisha
The engagement went smoothly with me and Aadvik occassionally looking at each other for a little too long.

The dates for the wedding and engagement had been decided, the engagement would be a couple days after the wedding and our wedding is going to be in a month on 21st of January.

I almost cried congratulating Ruhi and Vedant.
"Congratulations Chotu, humari choti ka bhi ache se dhyaan rakhna" I said hugging him. Vedant might only be 4 months younger but he will always be my chotu, my little brother.
(Congratulations small brother, take good care of our little sister)

Ruhi giggled beside him "Ye to rakhte rahege but Abhi bhaiya ko bolna padega aapka dhyaan rakhe, bhabhi"
(He will continue to take care of me but we'll have to tell Abhi to take care of you)
This ass already told her!

I formed a fist hitting Vedant's chest hard
"What! She's not saying anything wrong bhabhi ji" he said squishing my cheeks between his hands.

I swatted his hand away and walked away with a smile.

Aadvik
Yesterday was a heck of a day started out by me finding out I'll be getting married to Aisha and ended by me exhausted in my bed. In between there was alot of fun and even more teasing by all my friends because Kunal had told them about the 'pallu scene' as they called it.

He's digging his own grave day by day.

I was walking to the breakfast table when I stopped to look at something. Someone was in the kitchen, wait not someone it was Aisha. She was mixing something in a bowl.

Ye kya kar rahi hai yaha subha subha I thought
(What is she doing here this early in the morning)

"Stare kyu kar raha hai bhai, jaa teri hi hone wali biwi hai good morning bol aa" I heard Vedant's voice from the table. The rest of the family laughed.
(Why are you staring brother, go on she's your soon to be wife, say goodmorning)

I looked over to see Vedant's mouth now filled with food with a grin on his face and Niya laughing histarically. Mom and dad were also chuckling.

"Haan haan tujhe lagta hai tera pakka ho gya to mai nahi chirda sakta tujhe?" I replied hitting his head when I walked over.
(Yes yes, you think that because yours is fixed I can't tease you?)

"Eesh! Stop this and Abhi beta get me some water, also yes say goodmorning to Aisha she's making some cookies" says mom

I looked at her with a confused look
Understanding the expressions on my face Niya piped in "She's gonna stay here during the wedding things, the travel from her home is long, you know Delhi's traffic during wedding season plus we need her for some things"

"Aahhh acha okay I'll go get the water Mumma" I reply and walk out since I didn't know what to say after this. My soon to be wife was now gonna stay in my house for the next week. Great.