Banna-Banni

AuthorVedant's troublesome brain grinned at Aisha and Aadvik entering together

Author
Vedant's troublesome brain grinned at Aisha and Aadvik entering together.

As Aadvik strolled towards the kitchen Vedant ran towards him, pulling him into the crowd. His mischievous smile alarmed Aisha as he grabbed her hand making her stand and began singing.

"Banna BTech Mtech pass
Banni milli anghoota chaap"

He sang signing towards the two standing in front of him.

They both glared holes into his eyes but he continued dancing

"Banna Btech Mtech pass
banni milli anghoota chaap

Banna ne bola curtain, banni le aayi bartan
Banna maanje saari raat banni milli anghoota chapp"

Vedant laughed his heart out breaking Aisha too. He was the only person who could tease her like this and not die so she was more than happy to laugh at this situation.

She too started actioning towards Aadvik and dancing. He broke into a grin seeing her dance adoringly in front of him.

"Hayee! Mere baccho ko nazar naa lag jaaye" Rachna squealed as she waved a 100 rupee note above the three of them and passed it to a servent.

The two were laughing and dancing at the dholak, while Aadvik was just standing there smiling like an idiot as Aisha gestured towards him.

He saw from the corner of his eye his bua eyeing Aisha and whispering something into another aunty's ear.

Aisha moved towards Aadvik to grab his hand and make him dance but accidentally twisted her ankle and fell into his arms.

She grabbed a hold of Aadvik's shirt in one of her fists and the other held onto his shoulder.

She tried to regain her balance but would wince again and again.

"Rukja babu, sit down first" Aadvik whispered to her in a hushed tone.

Aisha locked eyes with Aadvik as he helped her sit down with her face turning into a tomato. Aadvik just gave her a smirk.

HE HAD CALLED HER BABU!

Even though it was Aisha's favourite nickname, it was probably just a coincidence because how could he know?

As soon as she sat down, Rachna came up to her and started checking her ankle.

"Dekho! Lag gayi nazar bacchi ko. Kal se har roz tum sab pehele kala teekka lagwaoge mere se"
Rachna commanded in a caring tone.
(See! Someone put evil eye on the child. From tommorow toh all are coming to get a kala teekka from me)