Preperations

AISHAI still didn't have enough power to go and confront my father

AISHA
I still didn't have enough power to go and confront my father. I knew I'd meet him tommorow at the engagement but right now I could not physically stand up and move myslef at the thought of going to that house and facing him.

Instead Rachna Maa asked me to come shopping with them, we needed outfits for the engagement. I told her I'd just wear a saree I have since it was not a big deal but she reminded me that I'll only be getting engaged once and hence should live out my dreams. When I say she is my favourite woman I'm not lying, Niya and Ruhi don't even come close.

I stood in front of the mirror of my room, all my clothing reflecting in it piled up all over my closet, I regretted ever buying cloths. After unpacking my suitcases from the wedding my huge closet now felt like a jungle of cloth fibers, but since I would have to pack to move into the Ajuha Mansion in less than a month anyway I let it be as it is.

Yes, I would be moving from this sanctuary. The place I've called home for not more than 2 years. I bought this apartment after my first couple of rounds of celebrity decorating. I had no support and bought it all by myself making me feel even better. It may be only a small penthouse but to me it was heaven.

I finally found some appropriate clothing out of the several piles snd quickly got ready, keeping in mind delhi ki sardi and the fact I'll be running around the mall all day.

I called up Niya to tell her I'd be out in 20 minutes since the mall was really close to me but it would tak them 40 minutes atleast so they should head out.

Walking out of my room I saw Shilpa Aunty, my househelp had already made some incredible sandwiches she knew I loved for me. I found Aunty when I had just moved in here and ever since she's been the mother I never had, scolding me on my wrongs and celebrating me on my rights.

"Goodmorning Aunty, my favorite!" I gave her a small side hug and exclaimed.

"Yes, yes now eat you have to head out" she reminded me just like always.

I had not told her about the wedding yet, I would in a couple days but I can't let go of her just yet. Her incredible sandwiches, her beautiful rangoli making skills on diwali. I'd miss her.