7

ROSALINE

I have spent two days in this place. I rarely left my room because I didn't want to come across Alexei. I only came out for breakfast and dinner and to also look after my mother.

But today was different. I needed to exercise my muscles before I become bored out of my mind. I was missing the hospital so badly.

Thanks a lot father.

I was wearing a pair of jean shorts and an oversized green round neck today. The afternoon was hot and I didn't want to be all sweaty.

"Anya?" I called as I walked into the kitchen. "Yes, dear?" she turned around with a smile. I giggled when I saw flour on her apron.

"What are you making?" I approached her to see that she was kneading dough. "Ooh, I'm making Vera's favorite snack. Alexei's parents are coming over and I know his sister will be very hungry," she said and my eyes widened.

His parents were coming over?

He couldn't even tell me!

How nice of him.

"Do you know where the library is?" I asked her. "Oh yes. It's down the hallway, about three doors after Alexei's office," she replied and I thanked her before leaving.

That man was so annoying and irritating. I wonder why God decided to waste his precious time on him.

What a waste of beauty.

I huffed and walked down the hallway. I came across Alexei's door and I smirked.

Without knocking, I opened the door and walked in.

He had his back leaning on one of the shelves as he looked at something in a file. He looked up to see me as I walked in. his eyes narrowed.

"I could kill you for that," he said with annoyance and I rolled my eyes. "Can't I see my dearest husband whenever I like?" I asked with a mocking tone.

"That's if you wish for your death to come faster than you expected," he approached me. "Oo, scary," I said drily and turned around to leave when he grabbed my waist and pulled me to him so my back was against his chest.

My heart slammed against my chest when I felt his breath fanning my neck. He was dangerously close to my exposed neck.

"I'll need to fix your attitude before my whole empire knows how much of a brat you are," he said lowly making my breath hitch.

Fuck, this was hot.

Wait what?

"I'm not a brat!" I raised my head to glare at him. Our noses were touching and our mouths were so close. Damn, this man was so attractive.

"Don't test my patience, Rosaline," he said to me.

Why did I like how he called my name? what's going on please?

"You're a douchebag, you know that?" I glared at him. He chuckled and trailed his finger across my hip making my breath hitch again.

Oh come on!

"I'm more than that, sweetheart. But I need you to stop exposing yourself like a slut to my men," he said harshly.

Asshole!

"Fuck you!" I pushed him away and stormed out of his office.

"To the library," I huffed and made my way to my initial destination.

THIRD PERSON'S POV

'That girl is so frustrating,' Alexei thought to himself as he ran his hand across his face. He didn't even understand why his grandfather made him get married.

He could just impregnate a random woman and take custody of the child. Why did he need to go through the stress of getting married?

It's not like it's going to last anyway.

"But she has too much confidence," he huffed and went to sit at his desk. He still had a lot of work to do before his mother came with his sister. He needed to get all his work done because he knew his younger sister would want to spend all day with him.

The thought alone brought peace of mind.

ROSALINE'S POV

"Can you believe how annoying he is, mom?" I asked after downloading everything that happened between Alexei and I. I left out the sexual part because I didn't know if she could hear me.

"I wish I could just do something that will make you wake up instantly," I mumbled with a sigh as I sat straight, looking at my mother. Even in her unconscious state, she was still very beautiful.

"Can't you just wake up? When was the last time I saw your pretty brown eyes?" I didn't even know why I kept asking her to wake up even when I knew it was nearly impossible now.

I sighed as I stared at her.

"I'll get you more nutrients. We're already running low on it," I said as I stood up. "I'll come back at night. Sleep well," I kissed her forehead and walked out of the room. I sighed and went back to my room.

I pulled off my sweater as I walked in and shrieked in fear when I saw someone sitting on my bed. I nearly fell down due to lack of balance.

"The hell?!" I exclaimed when I realized that it was Alexei. He was seated on my bed with his phone in his hand.

I pulled my sweater over my exposed chest and glared at him. "Psycho!"

He rolled his eyes at me, "I came to bring you downstairs. So you might as well get changed quickly and I won't need to drag your ass down the stairs."

"Get out of my room," I pointed at the door. He gave me an unfazed look. "Rosaline, you've seem to have forgotten when I said I'll do whatever I please with you," he said with a chuckle.

I glared at him, "Remind me again, o great and mighty one." Sarcasm was dripping from my words.

He stood up and strutted towards me. I should have run away but my feet stood in their spot, refusing to move.

"Really Rose?" he asked when he was now standing in front of me.

Did I ever mention how tall this man was? He's the tallest man I've ever seen and I am not exaggerating.

That didn't mean I was going to let him win.

"Really Alexei?" I challenged, looking up at him with raised brow.

Oh boy.

He smirked and grabbed the band of my jean shorts pulling me to him. I stumbled into his chest and he yanked my sweater away from my hands before throwing it across the room.

"Asshole" I glared at him.

"Call me whatever you want, sweetheart. It'll only dig your grave deeper," he taunted making me huff. "You're such an egoistic jerk."

His arm wrapped around me, pressing me against his chest and I could smell his expensive cologne.

Is it possible to get turned on by smelling someone's scent?

"Stop disrespecting me and I won't need to fuck you senseless," he said lowly and I swallowed hard. My legs closed against each other, trying to fight off my arousal.

"I'm not going to let you touch me," I tried to pull away but instead he pinned me to the wall and his hand cupped my core.

My eyes widened at the warmth and how good it felt.

"Don't be a whore," he said as he pressed his hand against me making me swallow a moan.

"I'm not a whore," I glared at him.

I've only slept with one man, dickhead!

"Unlike you. I'm sure you've slept with half of the women in Russia," I bit make but in return I received a harsh rubbing making me whimper.

"Don't test me," he growled in my ear and gave one of my breasts a squeeze before letting me go and going to sit on my bed like nothing ever happened.

"Now, be a good girl and get changed," he said to me.

I was still dazed.

I needed to change my panties too.