32

ROSALINE

Everything was beautiful.

A smile played on my lips as I watched Alexei feed Blakely. She hiccupped and he quickly grabbed a cup of water to hand to her. He held it to her lips and said sweet nonsense to her as she drank from it.

It was too cute to watch.

"Did you like it?" I asked her. she nodded with a wide grin, "Yes, mommy. It's very tasty." "Do you like your food?" Alexei asked me and I nodded with a smile.

For the first time, he was dressed in a pair of jeans and a dark blue shirt. He looked so handsome out of his usual suit and tie. His hair was messy and he had a silver chain around his neck.

He looked so beautiful and everyone knew it.

I was dressed in a floral dress with sandals and so was Blakely.

Alexei said something to her in Russian. She replied back in the same language and my jaw dropped. "Did you teach her Russian?" I glared at him. He gave me a grin, "It was hard not to. She's a very fast learner."

"Yes, mommy. I've learnt plenty things," Blakely piped in cheerfully and I couldn't help but smile.

She was ours.

I felt irritation begin to creep up my throat and I placed my hands on the table. "I need to go to the bathroom," I quickly said and stood up. I made my way to the bathroom and emptied my stomach content.

I hated how these things came at the wrong time. The food was delicious and now it has gone to waste. Am I reacting to something?

Or maybe I am actually pregnant?

I shook my head at the thought. I couldn't be.

I rinsed my mouth and fixed my appearance before going to open the door. There stood in front of me two large Asian men. I frowned. I was about to say something when one of them immediately grabbed me and pulled me.

I wanted to scream but my mouth and nose were instantly covered with a cloth. I struggled and my eyes widened when I inhaled.

This was an anesthetic!

I'm screwed.

I struggled to pull away but they pressed on me too much and I gave in. my eyes began to drop and the last thing I saw was a bag before I went out like light.

ALEXEI

She was taking too long and I was starting to get worried. I looked at Blakely who was trying to make a design with her food. "Daddy, see. I made a smiley face," she pointed at her plate.

"Hmm, it's very pretty," I patted her head. she grinned and began to eat her masterpiece.

"Where is mommy?" she asked me with a frown and then I felt a sick feeling in my gut. I grabbed my phone and dialed Yeka's number. "Come here now," I ordered and hung up as I stood up.

Blakely looked at me. I couldn't leave her here. I beckoned to one of the waiters to come over.

"Any happens to her and I'll have your head," I said sternly and he nodded immediately with wide eyes.

Good.

I then headed for the female's bathroom. Without knocking, I opened the door only to find it empty. "Rosaline!" I called but no answer. Then I looked down to see a rag on the floor and a hair pin.

That pin was hers. I picked up the rag and took a sniff. My jaw clenched.

She had been kidnapped.

Fuck me!

"Alexei, what's up-oh fuck," it was Yeka. "She was with her phone," I told her as I stood up. She nodded and pulled out her phone. I saw a footprint on the floor.

It was a dark shade and I knew what it was.

Fucking Chinese!

If it was them, it had to link with Sahin.

They're going to have hell to pay.

I don't know how long I've been unconscious but I felt bile in my throat as I opened my eyes.

The first thing I noticed was that I was tied to a chair with ropes that dug into my skin painfully. My mouth was covered with a dirty rag and the air smelled foul, like I was seated in a bloody cell.

I looked around, my vision was still blurry but I could make out a small door that was very far from me. A small bed was at the corner and a small dirty window was high up on the wall.

The only thing illuminating this room was a dim light bulb that flickered every five seconds.

This felt so surreal. Like a dream that I desperately needed to wake up to.

I hope Alexei has noticed my absence. What about Blakely?

My eyes widened. Oh Blakely!

I hoped she wasn't scared. My heart clenched as I imagined the little girl crying once she found out I was missing.

My stomach growled. I was hungry.

I rolled my eyes at myself, I always had the worst timing for things.

I couldn't even tell if I was scared or not. But I knew I was anxious. This wasn't the first time I got kidnapped. But my father's men found me after a few hours.

My father scolded me for being too careless and grounded me. He wasn't wrong. I was a very curious and stubborn girl at the age of seven. I sneaked out of the house because I wanted to check if rainbows appeared at night.

Yes, it was dumb. But in my defense, I was only seven.

Mom scolded me too and told me to beg my father the next day. I did as she asked and he told me he was scared that's why he had to discipline me. That was the time he still showed his love.

The creaking of the door brought me back to my reality and I looked up to see two large men walk in. another man walked in, he looked to be old and another one walked in.

My shoulders tensed. These men were not allies for sure. They were not Russian. The last man was obviously Asian and the one before, I couldn't tell.

"Here she is," the Asian man said and my heartbeat sped as the old man approached me with a sinister smile. That smile was ugly, it was too wide and psychotic.

"So this is the precious thing that Volkov has been hiding," he said with a chuckle as he stood in front of me. I felt sick to my stomach.

He was Turkish!

The people that ruined Blakely's life! This was the Sahin.

"She's pretty young," the Asian man said and I felt disgusted when Sahin placed his hand on my exposed shoulder. I instantly regretted wearing a spaghetti strapped dress. He rubbed his hand up and down my arm and I wanted to curl up in disgust.

"Let's hear your pretty voice, love," he said and removed the rag from my mouth. Immediately, I doubled over and vomited on his shoes.

"You stupid bitch!"

A loud sound rang across the room and I felt a hot sensation on my cheek that brought tears to my eyes. Fuck that hurt so much. I closed my eyes when I tasted something metallic and knew I had cut my tongue.

The Asian man laughed, "She doesn't seem to take a liking to you." Sahin scoffed, "I will show her a lesson later. I'm sure Alexei wouldn't mind if I make her my doll."

My stomach churned but another slap didn't seem like something I'd want again.