37

ALEXEI

I brought Rosaline home the next day and placed her in my room. Yeka helped me move her things to my room. There was no way I was going to let her out of my sight ever again.

"I hope she wakes up soon," Yeka mumbled as she fidgeted with her fingers. I nodded in agreement. It was amusing to see her get attached to people she was working with.

Especially the females.

The mafia was basically a family but she didn't really relate with everyone except Igor, Vlad and I. I had a few female assassins before her and she didn't like any one at all. They never got along.

"I'm surprised you've taken a serious liking to Rose," I voiced as I focused my attention on the road. I was driving to my father's house to pick up Blakely and bring her back home.

"I really like her. she's like a sister I've never had," Yeka admitted. "I'm glad," I said and she chuckled.

"I'll stop her," she pointed at a coffee shop. I nodded and parked to let her out. "Call me when she wakes up. If not, I'll feed your nuts to my dog," she pointed her finger at me and got out.

I chuckled and nodded before driving away.

"DADDY!"

Blakely squealed when I walked into the living room. I couldn't hide the smile on my face when she ran to me and hugged my leg. I carried the little girl up and kissed her cheek which caused her to squeal and hug me.

"How are you, love?" I asked her as I went to sit on the couch where my mother was. "I'm fine. Very fine, I ate muffins!" she told me and I smiled.

I couldn't believe I was going to have another kid like this. Would it be a boy or a girl? My heartbeat sped up at the thought of a girl that looked exactly like Rose.

"Go and get your things will I talk to grandma," I said to Blakely. She nodded and got off my lap before running up the stairs.

"I'm happy for you. I would have come to the hospital with her, but I wasn't sure how she would react," mom said to me when Blakely was out of sight.

"Thank you, mom," I said to her with appreciation. She was the most understanding woman I've ever met after my mother passed away. Alina looked at me with happiness in her eyes, "Is she okay? What about Sahin? I hope he's dead? I hope he didn't do anything to her?"

I don't think I mentioned that she tended to ask a lot of questions at once too.

"Mother, she's stable. She'll wake up soon, that's why I came to pick Blakely. As for Sahin, he's not yet dead. I want to give him a very slow and painful death," I told her.

"He deserves it for everything he has done to innocent females," she mumbled with a distant look in her eyes.

I knew how she felt. She was his victim too.

But she healed.

"Rose is pregnant," I stated. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "Wait, what? When did you know about this? How come I don't know about this?" her voice was getting higher with each question as she stood up.

I sighed and pulled her back down to sit. "The doctor said she's two months pregnant," I told her.

"I'M GOING TO BE A GRANDMA!" she squealed happily and I thought my ear drums burst.

ROSALINE

Food.

That was the first thing that came to my mind as I slowly opened my eyes.

I want parfait. Maybe pizza or a burrito, a spicy one. Then I'll have fries and burger. After that, I'll settle for chocolate or fruit cake as dessert. Then I'll have a parfait again. This time, with more apples.