13

ROSALINE

So, I got to know that Vincenzo, Bianca's husband was Alexei's cousin and the head of the Italian mafia. It explained the different accent she had.

Not to mention that Vincenzo and Alexei had almost the same behavior. It was frustrating, to be honest.

We had already spent about three hours at this party and I was getting tired already. Alexei had gone with Vlad, Igor and Vincenzo to talk about 'business.'

They left Bianca and I alone to talk with prod and obnoxious women. I was tired of hearing them talk about the latest Prada clothes they just purchased and Bianca seemed to share my thoughts. She told them our husbands were calling us and grabbed me before whisking me away.

"I can't stand those women. This is why I didn't want to tag along," she huffed as we made our way to the bathroom. "Then why did you come?" I asked with a chuckle. "Because I didn't want any sly woman to touch my husband. He sometimes thinks with his dick," she grumbled.

"That's men for you," I patted her back. She shrugged and went to apply her lipstick. I checked myself in the mirror to see if I still looked okay. My lip gloss was almost gone from all the wine and food I had taken.

Should I call it food or small chops?

I reapplied my gloss and fixed my hair. "I love how curly your hair is. It makes me jealous. I wonder how long it'll be if you straighten it," I heard Bianca say.

Her hair was straight and fell down her back like a shining silk cloth. It was beautiful and lustrous. How could she be jealous of my 3b hair? "Well, it's pretty long," I said with a shrug.

"Enzo owes me a foot massage for wearing heels for these long. I can't wait to get out of this dress," she groaned as she adjusted the dress.

I learned that she was more of a tomboy than a girly girl and I wouldn't have known if she didn't tell me.

Someone walked in and we turned to see two large men walk in. my heartbeat sped up and my stomach churned instantly.

This wasn't good.

Bianca quickly pulled me to her side and handed me her lipstick behind my back. "Press the button when necessary," she whispered in my ear and I let out a breath.

"I hope you know you're in the women's restroom," she said as she stood in front of me. One of them was bald while the other was balding. They looked to be in their late forties and they also looked like sick bastards.

"The power family do have incredible tastes when it comes to women," I heard the bald one say with lust in his eyes.

Alexei, where are you?

"You have no idea what they will do to you?" Bianca glared at them.

"We'll have to kill you after our little fun," the balding one said and they ran to us. We were quickly to dodge their hands and I kicked one of them in the shin making him fall.

The second one grabbed me and slammed me to the wall, my head collided with it with a loud bang.

"Rose! You bastard!"

My head was ringing loudly.

I heard a thud and a groan and my eyes snapped open. Through my blurry vision, I saw the balding man approaching me with a sick grin.

He said something in Russian and I knew it was not good. I gripped the lipstick in my hand and pressed the button. A sharp blade sprung out.

I needed to act fast, the other man was pinning Bianca to the wall.

I felt a liquid soak my thigh and I looked down to see blood.

Shit, my nose was bleeding!

"Time to fill you up with my seed," the man laughed and I held the bile in my throat. Not today, bastard!

When he got nearer, I stabbed his stomach with the blade causing him to stumble backward with a gasp of pain. I yanked the blade out and stabbed him again before running to stab the other man's back.

Blood splashed on my face but I didn't care.

He too stumbled back and I kicked him in the chest making him fall down. Bianca grabbed our purses and opened the door.

Without another glance we ran out of the bathroom and down the hallway.

"There's a door that leads outside," she grabbed my hand and we ran towards the exit.

I nearly fell when we got outside. The cold breeze hit my skin harshly making my stomach churn. I wanted to vomit.

We found a pillar and went to sit on the floor so we could rest our backs on it. We were still breathing heavily and my feet were killing me.

"My head hurts badly," she groaned. My head was still ringing as I pulled off my heels. "Are you okay?" I felt her hand on my shoulder and she cursed.

"You're bleeding," she said. I waved her off. She was also bleeding from her nose. "You too," I said as I brought out my phone and called Alexei.

"WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?"

I pulled it away from my ear and groaned. He just intensified my headache. "We're outside somewhere," I mumbled and let out a breath. I wanted to sleep. "What happened?" he asked. "Just come and get us," I groaned and rubbed my temple.

"Stay there," he said and hung up.

It's not like I could move if I wanted to.

"Fuck, my neck," Bianca whined. "Isn't that painful?" I asked her. "I feel I might soon faint. It's been a long time since I got slammed in a wall," she said jokingly.

"Nice," I chuckled and we rested on each other's shoulders.

We heard footsteps but didn't bother to look up.

Strings of Russian and Italian curses filled the air as we both got swept up into our husbands' arms.

"You're fucking bleeding!" Alexei said angrily. "No shit Sherlock," I rolled my eyes and closed them. "I'm going to burn this fucking place now," I heard him say and I heard Vincenzo scolding Bianca. "There's no need for that. Those guys are bleeding already. Just take me home," I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face in his chest.