41

ROSALINE

"I want the baby to be a boy," I said as I watched Alexei make breakfast. He looked incredibly hot with the black t shirt he was wearing that hugged his muscles.

I loved how his muscles flexed with every moment he made. It made me want to lick him.

No one should blame me. I blame him and the hormones.

"I want a girl," I heard Alexei say and I gasped dramatically. "You're joking," I teased. He turned around look at me with a raised brow, "I want a smaller version of you."

"Why?" I cocked my head to the side. I was seated on the island with my legs crossed while he made breakfast. He was the one that put me there and told me not to move.

"Blakely will have someone to play with and I'll have two little princesses to protect and provide everything they ask for," he said with all seriousness in his tone.

Awn, he's so sweet.

"What about me?" I narrowed my eyes at him. He chuckled, "You're no longer a princess, Rosaline. You're my queen."

My heart moved in my chest and my cheeks heated. I'm his queen.

"Do I get a kiss?" I blinked twice. He turned off the stove and approached me. I moved to the edge of the counter and spread my arms open giddily like a child and that made him laugh.

He said something in Russian and I pouted, "What did you say?" "I said there's no difference between you and Blakely," he said and placed his hands on my waist.

"We're both babies, I know," I giggled and kissed him. The kiss was sweet and short because we were interrupted my little running footsteps.

"Mommy! Daddy!"

We turned to see Blakely running towards us holding her little blanket in her hand. It was a Christmas gift from Alexei and it made my heart swell in happiness knowing how much she cherished it.

"Princess," Alexei crouched down to carry her up in his arms. She said something in Russian and hugged him. I huffed loudly, "You guys should not do this in front of me."

"Mommy is just jealous," Alexei kissed her cheek and she gasped. "Jealousy is not good. Grandma says it is bad for your health. Baby will be sick if you're jealous," Blakely said with narrowed as she pointed her fingers at me.

Have I ever mentioned how she behaved like a grown up sometimes?

I waved her off, "The baby is fine, sweetie."

"Let's make breakfast," Alexei said to her and they walked away from me. "Be quick. We're starving!" I whined as I rubbed my stomach to emphasize my hunger was for two people.

My stomach churned.

Not just in disgust, but also in satisfaction.

It's crazy, I know. I can't explain how that feeling was possible, but it just is.

The man in front of me was a thread away from death. His fingers were gone, his body was filled with blisters and burns.

On a normal day, I would have felt guilty and walked away but that was not the case. I felt pleased. I felt satisfied and happy seeing Sahin like this. He deserved worse than this.

He was tied to a metal chair with chains binding him like the way a demon would be bound.

I loved it.

"Gun?" I asked Vlad. He looked at Alexei who nodded at him. I rolled my eyes, they still thought I would have second thoughts about this.

"Here you go," Vlad handed me a pistol. I grabbed a whip from the table. It was similar to the whip Sahin used on me. I grinned and approached the filthy excuse of a human being.

"I've never actually used this before. But I heard it was originally designed for animals," I said with a sickening smile and lashed him. The leather dug into his skin causing him to let out a loud cry.

"I remembered receiving a slap for crying out when you whipped me," I said as I retracted the whip and slapped him. My hand was stained with blood but it didn't matter to me.

I whipped him again and again. "That is for messing with the wrong family," I said with a breath.

Alexei told me what he did to Alina.

I whipped him again. "That is for Alina."

And I did it again. "That is for Mary."

I did it again and again till my hand hurt. Anger filled me and I was out of breath. Alexei grabbed my hand from raising it again.

I looked at him with a glare and he shook his head. I huffed and yanked my hand away.

ALEXEI

If this was a different situation, I would have gotten a fucking boner.

She looked so hot and powerful as she glared at me. No wonder it was hard for her to submit to me. She was a fucking alpha female.

She clicked off the safety of the pistol and raised it, aiming it at Sahin's forehead. "You killed innocent people, danced to the cries of children and women and ruined a lot of lives," she said and I could see the fear in the bastard's eyes.

Rose clicked her tongue, "Whatever, die."

Then she fired.

The bullet went in and out of his head.

She was a sharp shooter.

"Damn," Vlad laughed as he approached us and she handed him the gun. "I'm going to take a shower and a very long nap," Rose said to me and walked out.

I watched as she left and turned to Vlad. "Your wife is deadly," he teased and I rolled my eyes. "Did you find the mole?" I asked him. He shook his head, "But we're close. I think it's one of the men in Igor's circle."

My jaw clenched.

The men in Igor's circles were body guards that followed every of my family everywhere. They were the ones I trusted the most. They knew the punishment for betrayal.

"Have you questioned Igor?" I asked him. "You know Igor won't be stupid to do something like that. He's devoted to the mafia," Vlad said with an eye roll.

"I seem to find it hard to trust my own men nowadays," I said harshly and he sighed.

"Call a meeting at the warehouse. Every single member must be present," I told him and walked out.