One

Amber POV

One bottle of Soju in front of me. I really don't know what am I feeling right now. Sad, happy, angry? I always have this feeling whenever I'm alone. Which most of the time I'm alone. I took a sip of the Soju and continue staring at the bottle.

Dammit, I think I better go see Yuri, maybe I could feel better when I talk to her. I grab the Soju bottle with me. I got my ass out of the house and went outside. I knock on Yuri's door which is right beside my house.

Hurry up Yuri, it's cold out here.

I thought to myself. I was wearing sleeveless and a sweat pants. I drank my Soju which is still on my hand.

The door finally open. Yuri was wearing a oversize tee and just oversize tee I guess.

"Ya what happened to you? You look like you just lost your soul," Yuri said pulling me into the house. I just chuckle at her comment.

"Hey Amber!" Jessica greeted me. Didn't know she was in here. If I knew she was here, I wouldn't have come.

"Sorry for disturbing you guys, I just felt lonely," I sat beside Jess on the sofa and drank my Soju.

"It's okay Am. We weren't doing anything," Jess said as she gave Yuri a wink. I just chuckled when they both giggles. Yuri sat beside me and rub my back. She have been there for me, for years. When I feel lonely, scared, angry, sad. She is like my sister. I've also known Jess for quite some time too. When both of them quarrels they will come to me and will complain about each other.

"Why Amber? What were you thinking of?" Yuri asked me and continue rubbing my back. I took a last sip of the Soju and place the bottle on the table.

I told them everything that I was feeling. Every single bit. I lean my head back and stared at the ceiling.

Jessica then place her hand on my thighs,"It's just your thoughts Am. Everyone will tend to over think when they are alone. And.... I think your drunk."

I was in between both of them, they were staring at each other and raising their eye brows at each other then Yuri look at me,"Hey, you've got to release some stress. Wanna hit the club?" Yuri asked me. Then I look at her then Jess. Who is smiling at me.

"I'll go change..." I grin at them.

Jessica POV

To SooJung,

Soojung ah. I'll be home by tomorrow morning okay. Don't wait for me. Tomorrow morning I'll buy you food. Take care Soojung ah.

 I sent to Krystal. I am worried but I think I should stop it. She's already twenty one. Beep beep.

From SooJung,

 Arraso unnie, don't worry about me. Have fun.

I smiled at myself. She must be annoyed because I'm being to protective. Yuri then walk back to the living after she changed her clothes.

"Who is that?" Yuri ask me curiously. I laugh at her cuteness.

"Its Soojung, Yuri ah." I tap her cheek and showed her my conversation with Krystal. Then we look at the door as we heard the doorknob. I quickly took my hands of Yuri's face and she distanced her face from mine. Amber walked in at look at us with her eyebrows furrowed.