Nineteen

Suddenly an awkward silent took over us. She was staring at me while she eats her bread. What's up with her staring???

Jessica POV

"Why are you staring?" I let out a small laugh. She then look down and took a bite of her bread, smiling.

"Just felt like staring." I don't know why but when she said that I had butterflies in my stomach. She is innocently cute. What am I even talking about? Yuri! Its always been Yuri!!

"Ready?" I heard Yuri's voice from the stairs. Thank god! She walk down the stairs with Krys, Tiff and Tae.

"Yes." Soo shouted with her mouth full of bread. Silly.

Amber POV

I was at the kitchen when my boss suddenly called me.

"Am!"

"Yes."

"I give you an hour rest, since you never skip a day of work before." I squint my eyes at her. What in world is she talking about. She saw my confuse look, she laugh.

"Your friends are outside waiting for you, go eat with them." She hold my shoulder. My eyes widen when she say friends. What is going on?

I open the kitchen door and look around the customers. Then I saw Tiffany, Taeyeon, Jessica, Yuri, Sooyoung and Krystal. I smile, and close the door back. I was about to take off my apron but then I went back and look at them outside. Why is Krystal there???

I take off my apron and my hat and hang it near our rest are in the kitchen. I walk out of the kitchen.

"Amber!" They all shouted accept for Krystal. I immediately 'shh' them as I saw other customers look at their direction. I sat beside Sooyoung.

"Wahh you guys at a lot." I said as I saw empty plates were stack at the side of the table.

"Most of them are Soo's" Taeyeon said while pointing at the shikshin eating meat wraps. I just laugh join them eating.

"Is your boss okay? She seems unhappy just now." Jessica asked.

"She's fine, she gave me an hour rest to spend time with you guys. She don't smile to strangers just like you." Jessica roll her eyes at me. I glance at Krystal who was busy digging into her food.

"You like her?" Soo whisper, she probably saw me glance at Krys.

"Haha No! I hate her." I whisper-shout.

"You totally like her."

"What!! No....." I turn at Krys who was looking at us bickering. I hit Sooyoung's arm lightly with my elbow. Soo continue eating her food again.

End of POV

After they ate enough, except for Soo. They talk among themselves, but Amber and Krystal still haven't said a single thing.

"Guys, its been an hour. I need to go, we are closing in 15 minutes by the way. See you guys later."

"We will be waiting for you outside in the truck." Amber nod and went into the kitchen. She was about to tie back her apron and my hat but then her boss stopped her.

"Its okay. I'll close this restaurant myself. You can go ahead with your friends. Get a good rest." She smile. Amber narrowed my eyes at her.

"Are you sure? What have you been eating lately?"

"Go before I change my mind." She threaten Amber. Amber laugh and quickly put on her her denim jacket, hug her boss lightly.

"Best boss ever!!" She shouted as she walk out of the kitchen happily. With light footsteps, she walk out of the restaurant searching for her friends. She saw a blue truck, with Krystal at the back sitting alone under no roof. Amber went to the front window and knock, ignoring Krystal.

"Wow, you took less than 5 minutes." Yuri said as the window was pulled down.

"We are going home right?" She asked the unnie who were sitting at the back seat.

"Yes. We know you are tired. Hop on!" Jessica said. Amber look at the back.

"The back? O-okay." She was confused because Jessica was smiling at Amber. Which she don't do often.

Amber hop on at the back beside Krystal. She look at Krys, "Did you tell them anything?"

"Aunty asked me where we went this morning... In front of them. I swear, I didn't to tell them." She put her right hand up. Amber laugh and take her hand down.

"Why are you so scared, crazy." Amber laugh, Krys frown.

"You are not mad?" Amber laugh, the truck started moving.

"Why would I be mad? We didn't do anything wrong." Krystal felt relief. And laugh with Amber. Both of them talk on their way home, they forget that they actually hates each other. They enjoy the fresh air while sitting at the trunk.

"Aren't you tired? You work the whole day without having enough rest." Krystal asked Amber as she notice Amber hyped up. Krystal shake her head.

"Used to it, unless you asked me take me to my bed. I can sleep the whole day." Amber said doing hand gestures.

"Pig." She muttered under her breath, but loud enough for Amber to hear. Amber then jokingly wrap her he hand around waist and tickle her. Krsytal struggle to get out of her grip, then she stop laughing and look at Amber awkwardly. Amber quickly pull her hand back to herself and made a gap in between them.

"Sorry." Amber said. Krsytal just nod, they continue being awkward till they reach home. Every one get off the car, Amber jump out of the truck leaving Krystal behind, then amber saw the girl is struggling to get down.

"So slow..." She reach out her hand to help Krystal. Krsytal took the hand then jump out, but unluckily. She injured her ankle as she landed, she collapse on the floor. Amber kneel down, "Pabo! Why did you jump?"

"What happened?" Jessica came running towards them with the other four girls. She kneel down with Amber.

"I think I sprained my ankle." Krystal said as she held her ankle.

"Okay let's take you to your room, Amber can you carry her?" Jessica plead. Amber nod and scoop her up easily. They all followed Amber from the back. Amber walk into the house, straight to the couch where the other four girls were sitting.

"Oh, what happened? Hyoyeon stand up from the couch and let Amber put Krystal down.

"I jump off the trunk and sprain my ankle." Everyone stand around Krystal, then she laughed at their worried faces.

"Guys, I'm fine! I won't die, don't worry." She said to the girls. The girls then scattered around, giving her space.

Amber then came back with some ointment and a bandage. She lift up Krystal's leg and set it on her lap.

"Endure a little." She massage Krystal's ankle with the ointment and bandage her leg neatly. Krystal did flinch but Amber ignore and continued whatever she was doing.

"You guys are okay already?" Sunny asked making the two of them, jump. They just kept quiet and ignore Sunny.

Amber put down Krystal's leg gently, "Come I'll take you to your bedroom."