Thirty

Tae said as she wink at Amber then head to the kitchen. Amber let out a small laugh.

Amber POV

After ten minutes of waiting, Krystal finally came out of the house. She was wearing a tight jeans, showing off her shape and a long sleeve and a green jacket over it. Wait, isn't that my jacket?

"I know, I'm wearing you jacket. I went to you room and borrow it, without your permission. Sorry." Krystal said with her hands up. I smile at her and nod.

"Can't deny that my stuff are comfortable, right?" I wink at Krystal, making her cheeks pink, but still she puts on a sassy face, hiding it well but not well enough.

I put out my hand to help her get on my bike safely, "Careful. Don't sprain you ankle." I tease her as she gets on the bike. She roll her eyes at me then let out a small laugh. I wear my helmet then slowly ride my bike off the house, making absolutely no noise. When we got out of the big get, then I started my engine and ride off.

At Amber's place

"Do you know how to ride slowly?" Krystal say as she got off the bike and hit my shoulder. I laugh at her pale face.

"Aigoo, your pale face~~" I said as I shove my palm on her cheeks, squishing it lightly. She held my hand then laugh with me. We walk to the elevator together, walking side by side.

In the elevator, we are standing opposite each other. My eyes met Krystal, who was just glancing at me. We ended up staring at each other, making weird faces.

When we reach my house floor, I grab onto Krystal's hand and pull her closer to me. Just in case if there's someone who look after the house, waiting for me to come. We got off the elevator, I peek at my house. Still locked. I glance at the hallway and there's no one.

I quickly open my house locker and got into the house safely. When we got into the house, I made sure that it was locked. I walk around the house and check to see if there's anyone or anything suspicious.
I went to my room and get the stuff that I want, my clothing.

I walk back at the living room and saw Krystal sitting on the couch. I smile and walk towards her and sat beside her. "Got my stuff, let's go." I said and when I was about to stand Krystal pull me back on my sit.

"Let's hang out here for awhile, watch some movies or play games." Krystal said with a puppy eyes.

"We can't stay her, your sister might kill me if she get to know I brought you out again." I said as I pat her thigh.

"It's your idea to bring me out by the way. Let's just hang out for awhile, we watch on movie and we go home." Krystal plead with her pout. I can't resist.

"Fine, just one movie. Go choose one, the movies are on the second drawer." I point at the drawers beside the TV. While she was choosing the movie, I decided to get some snack from the kitchen.

"Soojung ah, you want soju, beer, juice, syrup or just water?" I asked as I open my fridge.

"Beer please!" She shouted back. I laugh and took out two cans of beer. I went to the cabinet and took out some pack chips that haven't been touch since I don't know when. I check the expiry date, still edible.

I walk back at the the living room and saw Krystal having problem with the TV controller, she doesn't know how to use it. I silently laugh as I walk closer to her.

"Don't laugh. It's different from my house." She said as she had her eyes on the screen. I shook my head and settle the beer and snacks on the coffee table.