Twenty

Amber put down Krystal's leg gently, "Come I'll take you to your bedroom."

Amber put Krystal down on her bed, and sat beside Krystal on her bed. Awkward silence took over them again. "Why did you jump that high?" Amber laugh remembering how Krystal fell from the trunk. Surprisingly, Krystal laughed with her.

"I thought you were going to catch me.." She admit. Amber turn at her and laugh again.

"Don't trust people too fast, pabo." Amber chuckle.

"Yah! Good enough that I trusted you, you are not a stranger. " She scolded Amber. Amber nod listening to what Krystal said. 

"Don't you want to change into something more comfortable?" Amber asked, Krystal nod. 

"But I might need some help..."

"What?

"Help me get a T-shirt from the closet." Amber nod, she walk towards Krystal's closet and took a plain white T-shirt. Amber chuckle as she close the closet, making Krystal to glare at her.

"Why are you laughing?" Krystal asked with curiosity.

"Nice red bra you got in there." Amber pointed inside her closet, Krystal face became like tomato hearing what Amber said. Amber threw the T-shirt at Krys, "Call me in when you are done changing." Amber was about to walk out of the door, but then Krystal stop her.

"Just turn around, you don't have to go out." Krsytal said, Amber nod. Then face the door while Krystal is behind her, changing.

"Ouch!" Krystal shouted, Amber instantly turn.

"What happened?"

"YAH!!" she threw her pillow at Amber who saw a bit of her skin on her legs along with her black underwear. Amber turn back while hugging the pillow that Krystal threw, blushing.

"Mianhe! I thought you were done." Amber laugh and cover her face with the pillow.

"Shut up and turn." Krystal said. Amber turn then threw the pillow back at Krys. Amber jump and sat opposite Krys who was sitting with her legs straight. Amber touch her legs to see how it was doing.

"Don't touch, stupid. It stings." She scolded Amber.

"Whatever, I'm going to my room. If you need help or something, you can come over." Amber said patting her other leg which was totally fine.

"Hey Am.."

"What?"

"Thanks a lot." She said with a soft voice, smiling at Amber. Amber couldn't help but smile back at her. She close the door behind her and ran like a fool to her room. She felt relief because finally after months, she get to talk and laugh with Krys. Even though it was short, she appreciate it so much.

"I guess I don't hate her anymore..." Amber thought as she remembered how they laugh. Amber change into comfortable clothes then went to bed and fell asleep immediately after she closes her eyes, since she haven't sleep the day before.

Few hours after midnight

Krystal woke up and she couldn't sleep due to her leg, it stings every time she she move. She suddenly remembered what Amber said to her.

If you need help or something, you can come over. After she thought of that, she didn't waste anymore time. She immediately walk out of her room towards Amber's room, limping. She turn the doorknob, slowly open the door. She get into her room and found her sleeping on her bed. She close the door behind her and went nearer to Amber and stared at Amber's face while she's sleeping. She was about to caress her cheek, "Stop staring, creep." She jump when Amber suddenly open her eyes, causing her to fall backwards on her bum.

Amber immediately stand up and help her up but she was laughing hard at Krystal. Krystal hit Amber's chest, "Don't scare me like that ever again!"

"I didn't scare you, I'm the one who suppose to scared because I suddenly woke up seeing a pretty girl staring at me." Amber accidentally said the word 'pretty'.

"Did you just said I'm pretty?" Krystal said asking the panic girl. Amber shake her head, Krystal laugh at her.

"Aww, I'll take that as a compliment." She pat Amber's head. Amber made a disgusted face, then earn a slap on her shoulder by Krys.

"Why are not asleep?" Amber move to the other side of her bed then call Krys to sit beside her.

"My leg hurts." She slowly crawl beside Amber. Amber saw she was in pain, she took her pillow then put it under Krystal's leg to make it more comfortable. Krystal was startled by her action, she felt like Amber was just like the old Amber.

"I see you didn't lost that much sence of humor." Krystal said softly. Amber sit back beside her and smile. Krys was right, she didn't lost much.

"It's because you are in pain." Amber replied then yawn after a few seconds.

"You need sleep. I will go back to my room." Krystal tap Amber's thigh, then when she was about to stand Amber grab her hand and pull her back down with force.

"Just stay here. I know you cannot sleep." Amber said.

"No no. You have work tomorrow, you need--"

"Can you just shut up and stay here with me, just for a while." Amber said, again making Krystal startle. They sit beside each other awkwardly. Then Amber grab Krystal's hand, which made her tremble.

"Sorry, I just miss holding someone's hand." Amber said.

"Whose?"

"You don't need to know..." Amber replied coldly.

"Because it's you." Amber smile at her while Krystal could feel butterflies roaming in her stomach. Amber grab her hand tighter.

"You know, I hate you so much. But I can't help but to miss you when we didn't talk." Amber said bravely. Krystal look down and sigh.

"W-what are you talking about?" Krys muttered under her breath, Amber look again at her. Krystal felt uneasy because deep in her heart, she still have feelings for Jong In who left her for someone else.

"Krystal, I like you. Since the first day we met..." Amber confessed. She couldn't keep her feelings anymore.

"You know.. I like you too but, I need time to think.. I don't seem to move on from him, yet." Krystal admit to Amber because she didn't want to play with Amber's feeling.

"I know, I've been through break ups too. I will wait and if you need help to move on, I'm willing to help you." Amber encouragingly smile at Krystal. Krystal was thankful that Amber totally understood how she felt. Amber wrap her hand around Krystal and pull her closer to Amber, Krystal instantly hug her waist and rest her head on Amber's chest. 

"Krys.." Amber call softly.

"Yes Am?"

"You aren't wearing bra, right?" Amber loudly chuckle.

"YAH! What's with you and my bras???" Krys hug herself and hit Amber's stomach. Amber and Krys felt so much better after telling each other the truth about their feelings. Amber knew Krystal was going to say something like that, she also thought of taking it slowly. Amber really appreciated Krystal's honesty. 

In a short time of period, they fell fast asleep in each other's arms just like old days.