Ten

And I'm not sure if Im ready for that. I want to meet her, tell her that I'm sorry. But I'm scared I can't handle the pressure. I miss her so much.

Krystal's Pov

It's been a month since I last see Amber. I don't know whether to feel sad or angry. I don't know how to react if we meet again, which Im not sure of we're going to even meet again.

End of Pov

*at Jung's house*

"Do you want to come with us? We're eating meat." Sica tried to persuade her sister to get out of the room.

"No, I'm not hungry." Krys coldly replied her older sister. Jessica sighed and heavily drag her feet down the stairs. Yuri look at her girlfriend as she walk down, she knew it was because of Krystal. So she thought it was time for Jessica to know about Amber.

"Sica, come here." Yuri pat on the seat beside her on the couch. Sica smile weakly as sat beside Yuri, not leaving a slight gap in between them.

"Yes, seobang?" She tried to hide her sadness.

"It's about Amber." Jessica's eyes widened as she heard the name.

"You found her?" Jessica accidentally shouted.

"Shhh," Yuri put her finger on Sica's lips.

"How is she?" Sica asked with concern. Jessica is not sure whether to be angry or relief when she heard about Amber.

"She's fine, her mom died in LA, she involved in a car accident." Yuri look down at her lap. She felt bad for not knowing about Amber's mom earlier, she pity Amber because she have to go through it alone.

"Let's go meet her." Jessica take Yuri's hand and tried to pull her out of the house. Yuri stopped her girlfriend,

"Relax Sica, change into warmer clothes or else you will be cold." Jessica look down at her clothes and giggle, she was wearing a sleeveless and a short jeans.

"Alright babe, wait here." She push Yuri back on the couch and ran up the stairs.

***

"Don't scold her okay Sica." Yuri reminded her cold girlfriend for the fifth time already, she is scared that Jessica will snap at Amber. "Don't worry babe, I won't." She pat her girlfriends shoulder. They walk out of the the lift, their eyes turn to someone. This guy was wearing a black hoodie, he was running towards the stairs and accidentally bump into Jessica shoulder which made Yuri barked at him.

"Excuse me, do yo have eyes?" the guy just went into lift and glare at Yuri which made her more angry. Yuri almost press on the lift button but Jessica stop her. "Its okay seobang, he didn't do it on purpose." Jessica held her raged girlfriend and led her towards Amber's doorway.

"Why is the gate and door wide open? " Jessica questioned. "Maybe she forget to close them, let's go in."

They both walk in hand in hand quietly. Their eyes went wide open when they saw Amber's stuff are all over the places. Her living room was in a mess. The drawers were open, the chairs were misplaced, papers were flying around. Everything wasn't in the right position.

"What happened?!" They both turn when they heard Amber's voice at the door. If the house is not at this condition they are probably hugging right now. Amber walked into her house, panicked. They both kept quiet, still shocked at what they saw.

"Thank God!" They both heard Amber shouted and hugging a file and a envelope. "What is that?" Yuri walk closer to Amber.

"My mom's death certificate and her money. He is looking for this." Amber look at the file and envelope. Yuri took the envelope from Amber and took a quick look in the envelope.