Fourteen

I look up and caught her smiling down at me. "Aigo, you look so happy." I stood up and pinch her cheek.

Krystal POV

All six of us squeeze into the 5 seat car. Jessica unnie and Yuri unnie are in front as always. Tiffany unnie, Taeyeon unnie went into the back seat first leaving me Amber behind as we were last to get out of the house.

"Do you want to sit inside or what?"Amber asked me.

"I'll sit inside." I answered. When I sat on the remaining space, it only left a small space which obviously cannot fit Amber's bum.

"Krystal I think you will need to sit on Amber's lap." Yul unnie said as she sent saw Amber just looking at the space through the side mirror.

"Tiffany unnie can sit on Taeyeon unnie." I tried to protest.

"I'll get crushed Soojung-ah." Taeyeon unnie laughed earning a hit on the head by Tiffany unnie.

"Soojung butt," Amber command, I just followed as what she say. I could feel her hand was on my butt as she squeeze into the space.

"Get a bigger car Sica!" Amber yelled while pulling my hips down. I was shocked at her action at the same time I was trying to play it cool. She had her hand on my waist.

"I'm okay if you pay everything!" Sica unnie shouted back at Amber. Everybody laughed at their cute bickering. Sica unnie start the engine and drove off.

"Is it okay like this? Are you comfortable?" Amber whispered, loud enough for me to hear. She held my stomach as she tried to make me sit comfortably.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine, don't worry." I held her hand that was on my stomach. She then rest her forehead on my back.

"Are you okay? Am I heavy?" I asked, worried I might be heavier that I thought.

"Ani. You became lighter." She whispered back, making me chuckle. Taeyeon and Tiffany unnie was cuddling beside us. They probably saw us talking.

"Krystal, today might be your best day of your life. Get ready!" Tiffany unnie suddenly said, it made me more curious where we were heading.

"Where are we going?" I whined.

"Here, babe." Amber pointed out the window. Wait...

"Did you just called me babe?" I was unsure if I heard that one correctly.

"I can't?" She smirk. Then Jessica unnie turn and face us, "Yes, you can't. Because I'm here." Then rolled her eyes at Amber jokingly.

"Serve you right, servant." I wink at Amber and get out of the car. I turn around and saw a club opposite our car.

"Here? Are you serious?" I said to Sica unnie as she get out of the car. She simply smile at me.

Everyone got out of the car and we walk in group towards the club entrance. I felt a hand reaching to hold my left hand, I turn and it was Amber. I yank my hand, "Not so fast."

Amber POV

"Not so fast." She said as she look straight into my eyes. I was totally dumfounded at the sassy attitude. I kinda like it. What she meant was, I have to earn it again.

We are at the entrance waiting for our turn to get into the club. I was standing beside Krystal, then someone hold onto my shoulder.

"Amber! Where have you been?" I turn and saw a tall dude, Bob. The bouncer of the club, and he is my friend.