Six

I lay down my head on her chest gently and wrap my legs with hers. It was comfortable. I close my eyes.

"Thank you," I whispered to myself.

Amber POV

I woke up at Krystal's knee kick my on butt. We were laying side ways, her hands were around my waist. She tuck her face behind my shoulder.

She suddenly move and look at me if I was sleeping or not with her sleepy eyes. I smile at her as our eyes met. She smiled back and quickly tuck her face on my back. I sat up and wake her up.

"Hey, wake up it's 3 pm already," I play with her fingers. Her eyes were still close. I let go of her hand and look at her.

How can I be so close to someone I just met two days ago?

This question keep repeating in my head a I look at her.

What if she doesn't like me? What if she is uncomfortable with me?

She look kinda uncomfortable tho.

But if she was uncomfortable, why would she put my hands around me when we sleep together?

I kept having conversation with myself. My head and my heart are talking to each other. She was still in deep sleep. I decided to wake her up, I pull her hands and force her to wake up.

"Yahh wake up," I whine.

"I don't want," she sat up straight for awhile and then lay her head on my thighs. I was shocked by her action. I tend to act normal and just play with her hair.

"You can't sleep forever, Soojungah!" Did I just called her Soojung? Yes, I did.

"You called me Soojung?" She sat up and asked. Why would she even asked?

"You don't like it?"

"Nah I'm fine with it,"she grin. Hah, okay?

"Go shower. Smelly princess! Follow me home later," I said as I push her off the bed.

"Okay okay, I'll go shower. Prepare me some food please," she plead and pout like a kid.

"Alright, I'll prepare. Go shower okay?" She nod and marched into the bathroom.

I walked down to the kitchen to make Krystal some food. Omelette would good I think.

Krystal POV

I finished showering and put on my clothes. I have a pants and a buttoned shirt on. Didn't want to look over dress. I was too lazy to wash my hair. So I just let it go. I went out of the room and I heard laughters from unnie's room. What are they even doing? Oh my god.

I walk down the stairs and peek into the kitchen. She was cooking something. I walk as quiet as I can to get new her.

"Amber!" I hug her from the back. She got startled.

"Hey don't do that. You could have burn your hands,"

"But I didn't," I said cutely and let go of her. I was to the dining table and look at her cooking.