Twenty-six

She kept stroking Amber's hair still both of them fell asleep.

In the morning, Amber woke up at 6 to go to work but when she's up, Krystal was in her chest. She didn't know how to get up. Krystal's head was resting on Amber's arm and she look so comfortable on it but as much as Amber wants to cuddle with her, she have to go to work and she didn't have any other choice but to wake Krystal up.

"Soojung ah, can you wake up for a bit? I need to go to work." She said as she pinch Krystal's nose lightly. Krystal immediately open her eyes, which made Amber startled because she never really woke up that fast when Amber usually wakes her up.

Krystal sat up and rub her eyes, so did Amber. "You are going work already?" She said with only one eyes open. Amber nod at her then she slide Krystal's stray hair behind her ears so she could see better.

"Kajima." Krystal said hugging onto Amber's waist. Amber was shocked, again. Amber hug Krystal by the shoulders and rest her chin on her head.

Both of them stayed in that position for a few minutes, then Amber move causing Krystal to wake up. "I've got work." Amber got up from the bed then Krystal immediately lie back on her bed, "I'm going to wash up. Bye." Amber cover Krystal's legs with the bed sheet then pat her butt, but Krystal doesn't move at all. Amber let out a small laugh and leave the room. 

With a big smile on her face Amber went to the bathroom and took a hot shower. She walk out of the bathroom and went to her room to change, she was wearing a sleeveless and a short shorts, like a boxer.

When she walk into her room, she saw Krystal on her bed with her phone. When she look up at Amber, Am immediately wrap her towel around her waist because her short is too short and tight. "What are you doing here?" Ambe4 asked as she walk in towards her closet and started picking her clothes.

"When you woke me up, I can't sleep back." She said as she put away her phone and paid her attention to Amber who had her back facing the bed while she choose her clothes.

"Am, have you been working out?" Krystal asked as she look at Amber's back.

"Not really, why?" Amber asked as she glance behind to see what Krys was doing.

"Nothing, just curious because your back is getting bigger."

"And sexier?" Amber added in then laugh.

"I'll consider," Krys said with her finger on her chin, thinking. Amber pick a blue ripped jeans, and a white oversized long sleeves, showing her obvious collarbone. She put on a white vans and then stand in front of Krystal who was watching her putting on clothes.

Krystal stand up on the bed and look down at Amber's hair then style it nicely with a smile on her face.

"You look better today but your hair is getting a little long." Krystal said with her hand on Amber's hair. Without thinking, Amber pick Krystal up by her legs and spin her around.

Krystal POV

"What was that for?" I asked when Amber put me down on my feet, our body were touching each other.

"For the compliments and for being in a good mood." Amber said as she move her face closer to mine, omg.... Okay, she is being a little weirder today...

"Send me to my bike." Amber said as she grab her backpack, helmet and her phone. As she walk out, I grab a jacket that I saw in her closet and ran out chase her on the stairs.

I don't know why but I felt brighter than yesterday. Watching and talking to Amber while she get ready was fun. She freshen up my mood everytime when I feel down, which is probably when I think of Jongin.

"How come you are wearing my jacket?" Amber asked as she swung her arms over my shoulder and squeeze my neck making me cringe down the stairs.

"I took it from your closet." I said holding my ticklish neck.

"Its so comfortable." I said as we walk out of the house. We walk closer to Amber's bike. She instantly wore her helmet and then left it unbuckle and she just stand there waiting for me to do something.

I roll my eyes at her and then buckle the helmet for her. She start her bike engine but still hop on it. "Bye." I wave and smile.

"Bye? No hug or kisses?" She said as she pout her lips asking for a kiss. I just took a step closer and hug her. But when I was about to release, she held onto my waist, not letting me go.

"What?" I asked as I lean backwards because our face is too near.

"Kiss?" Amber asked with her eyes brows raise. Without thinking much, I quickly cmgace a quick peck on the cheek. Then when I look back at her and saw her giggling.

"What now?"

"If you dong know, I'm still a girl and I have boobs." Amber said, I look down at my hands and realize it was on her chest all this while. I immediately pull my hand away as she releases me. She happily hop on her bike, I step closer to her and put my hand on her lap.

"Ride safetly." I said as I rub her thighs.

"You know, you are really making me lazy for work." She said as she grab my hand on her thigh.

"Rubbish, go to work. You are getting late. " I said as I yank my hand playfully.

"Okaay. Get inside, bye." I wave then when I turn and was about to walk, I felt a hand grabbing my butt, fully. My mouth and eyes widen.

"Amber Josephine Liu!" I was about to  turn but then she already rode off. I hold onto my butt and shake my head. What a friend I have.

Beside Youजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें