Eleven

What am I even doing, she is just beside your room.

Krystal POV

"Yuri. Can you give me Krystal's number?" I heard Amber asking Yuri unnie for my number. I was sitting at the door with my ear against it. I heard everything. Why did she ask my number for? We are living in the same house.

I open the door loudly, as soon as the door was open. I heard a door closed, was it Amber's?

I peek at Amber's room, the door was close. It was her's, because when Yuri unnie left i don't remember hearing her door close. I quickly go down the stairs, scared if she might suddenly pop out of her room. As I was walking down the stairs, Sica unnie and Yuri unnie was cuddling on the couch while watching movie in the dark.

"Unnie, is there any food?" I asked as I tap my stomach. "Ramen." Sica unnie replied.

"You want me to cook for you?" Yuri unnie sat up and lasked cutely. She probably felt awkward lying down with Sica unnie in front of me.

"Nevermind, continue cuddling. I'll cook myself." I grin at them both, Yuri chuckled and then lay back down on the couch pulling Sica unnie back into her embrace. I walk to the kitchen and started cooking, trying my best not to burn the house down.

Amber POV

My stomach kept growling as I waited for Krystal to reply me. Did she purposely ignore my text?

No, impossible. She doesn't know it was me, I changed my number. Maybe I should order food to comfort my tummy first.

I quietly open the door, trying not to make any noise because Krystal is resting inside her room. I walk down the stairs, revealing cuddling Sica and Yul.

"Sica, Yul do you guys want chicken? I'm ordering and I'll pay." I sat on the other couch, while looking at my phone, ordering chicken online.

"Sure, make it 4 servings." Sica replied, I nod and ordered. 4 servings? For Krys? Yeah maybe..

"Seobang, I'm bored." Sica broke the silence. Yul sat up straight,"Call Taeyeon and Tiffany to come over. We could spend time with them."

"Yeah! Great idea. They still don't know that we found Amber. I'll text Tiff." Sica pick up her phone that was on the table.

"They knew about me?" I asked because I felt like a burden. They both nod at me.

"You left on the day we planned the camp." Yul said softly while putting her hands around Sica who was on her phone. I nod remembering about my mom and Krys.

Footsteps behind me, I turn and saw Krys walking with her cold face. She look so pretty, with her messy hair falls perfectly on her shoulder. I look back at Yul and Sica. They both nod at me signaling me to talk to her. I turn back and saw her walking to the stairs.

"Hey Krystal." I said with a soft voice. Without looking at me, she gave me a small wave. Her face expression was still the same. My finger curls when she waved.

Eventhough it wasn't sincere I guess, I'm thankful that she did ignore me completely.

I turn back to them with a wide smile on my face and glance at them. They both were just staring at me.

"What?" I asked. They giggle then back to what they were doing before. I look at my palm, it's sweaty. Wow, why am I so nervous? I smile widely as I relax my stiff shoulder on the couch. I happily swing my legs as I wait for the chicken to arrive.

Krystal POV

Pabo Krystal! Why did I wave back at her? I jump on my bed and hit my head lightly. I didn't expect her to say hi to me, I guess I was surprised and my hand accidentally wave at her. She might think that I'm not mad at her.