Eighteen

"I really don't understand you Krystal. At one point of time you were smiling like the crazy ajumma then now you are crying while eating chocolate."

Amber POV

I tried my best to ignore her crying, and just stare at the stars. Her chocolate are almost done and the wrappers are all around her.

"Okay, you know what.. I can't handle it anymore, could you please stop crying? You've been crying for almost an hour." I sat up and drank my beer. She cried even harder after I finish my sentence. What did I even do????

"Are there anything that I could do to stop you from crying?"

"He cheated on me!"

"Stop acting like you care for me. I know you hate me!" She yelled then bite her chocolate bar, still crying.

I take out my favorite handkerchief from my pocket and move closer to her, I wipe her tears off.

"I do hate you. I do this because your crying annoys me... And because I'm the only one who is beside you right now. I don't want any ajumma to think that I'm a bad boyfriend, again. So could you please stop crying?" I said softly as I help wipe her tears off.

"That's so kind of you Am. " She said taking my handkerchief and wipe her face by herself.

"You are the one who made me lost my sense of humor." I pointed at her.

"You were the one who started it first!" She shouted.

"You are the one who misunderstood!"

"Because you said--"

"Let's just stop talking to each other again okay..." I said, I was too tired to quarrel. She seems shock when I said that sentence. I stand up and was about to call her to my motorbike.

"Mianhe! For misunderstanding your sentence. " She lower her head. I turn at her and and let out a bitter laugh. I suddenly regret saying that sentence.

"Let me take you home, I have work in less than two hours. You can continue crying at home, in your room." I offer a hand to get her up. She grin and immediately take my hand.

End of POV

They reach home around 6 o'clock in the morning. Uncle and Aunty are already having breakfast at the dining table. Krystal became really sleepy after the motorbike ride, since it was cold and cozy being behind Amber.

"Come breakfast with us Amber and Krystal!" Uncle joyfully call us over. We both just smile.

"Let me take Krystal to her room, then I'll come down and have breakfast." Amber said. She was holding onto the sleepy girl's arm as they walk to Krystal's room. Amber carefully open the door and literally push Krystal on her bed, Amber open Krystal's shoe and sock for her and bring up her legs on the bed. Amber took off Krystal's jacket so she could sleep comfortably.

"You are so troublesome." Amber shake her head. She then pull the blanket over Krystal's body.

"I still hate you Amber.." Krystal said softly when Amber was walking out of the door.

"I hate you too." Amber smile and close the door behind her and then went down to eat with uncle and aunty Park.

"Eat a lot Amber, you seems tired." Aunty said while massaging my shoulder. Amber smile and nod.

"Your cooking is so nice!" Amber literally shouted out of excitement.

"Dear, you didn't have to shout that loud." She caress Amber's hair as Amber grin at her. The three of them laugh together. Ever since the day they moved here, she got really comfortable with Aunty and Uncle.

"Thanks for the breakfast, aunty and uncle. I need to get ready for work." She smile and bow at them. She look at her watch, its almost 7...

"Okay I need to hurry up." She muttered to herself, I ran to my room and change my clothes because they smell like beer. I change into a white T-shirt the end it with a denim jacket, spray some perfume. I put on my shoes then ran out of the door.

"Hey Am..." Jessica suddenly came out of her bedroom.

"Morning Sica." Amber was shock when she saw Jessica, her eyes widen. She quickly hug Sica to avoid awkwardness. And then continue running down the stairs.

"Don't ride too fast!" Jesisca shouted from above.

"Arrasso! Bye!" She wave then ran out of house. Jessica was left there smiling looking at the dork being late for work. She went back inside her room to wake her seobang up.

"Wake up babe!" I said while I jump beside her.

"Why? Its still early." She pout at her girlfriend who didn't want to get up.

"Fine, I'll go." She was about to get off the bed but then Yul had her head on Sica's lap.

"Why are you up so early?" She said while she caress he girlfriend's hand. Jessica smile and stroke Yuri's hair as she fell asleep again with Yul.

In the afternoon, Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Seohyun had to go to work, left with only Taeyeon, Tiffany, Jessica, Yul and Krystal. All 5 of them were talking about the break up between Krystal and Jong In, but Krystal didn't told any of them that Krystal and Amber went out in the morning. All of them were having lunch together, then suddenly Aunty Park sat beside Krystal and asked.

"Where did you go just now?" Krystal's eyes went wide at her question. She immediately turn around and look if her sisters heard it. Unluckily, all eyes were glued to her. She mentally slap her forehead and sigh.

"You went out? To where?" Jessica asked. Then Jessica snap her fingers as she thought of something.

"You went out with amber, didn't you? i saw her rushing to work this morning." Krystal eyes widen again. All the other three were smirking at me, asking for explanation. I put my hands up.

"Okay. Fine. Yes, I went out with amber because she was the one who came out with the idea. And I didn't have anyone to talk to, so I talked to her." I explain as I hold aunty's park hand under the table.

"She came down looking for beer when I just break up with jong in. Then she told me to change into warmer clothes and we went to a park nearby. That's all, we didn't do anything else."

"Chill Krys we are just asking. Your sister won't kill you.." Tiffany said as she saw Krys holding her breath. Krsytal just smile at them.

"Since you are okay with Amber, how about we have dinner at Am's workplace tonight?" Yuri suggested. Krystal was about to say that they are still not okay with each other but she didn't want to spoil the mood.

That night

Jessica POV

Everyone got ready as soon as Sooyoung get back from work. Yoona, Hyoyeon, Sunny and Seohyun didn't want to follow since the claim they were tired.

I just threw on a long pants and a light green pullover. I was the first one to get ready, I waited for the rest to come down at the dining table. Then I heard footsteps from the, it wasn't Aunty. It was Soo.

I look up at her and smile. She was eating cupcake while walking towards me. She was wearing a pullover too, but a maroon one.

"Want some bread?" She offered me. Soo and I have never really gotten into a real fight. In fact, she is very patient with me. She treats me well, she have never scold me before unlike the others. She is very gentle and funny.

"No thanks," I smile at her.

"If you want some, I bought plenty in the kitchen."

Suddenly an awkward silent took over us. She was staring at me while she eats her bread. What's up with her staring???