Three

"Come on Amber, lets go outside!" Krystal pull my hand and led me to the living room.

"Noona! Come play Truth or Dare with us," Bam Bam he shout as he saw me walking into the living room. Jackson was busy paying the bills and carrying the boxes. But I don't care. Time to have fun.

Amber Pov

Mark spin the Soju glass bottle. It landed on Hyeri, we all cheered and look at her.

"Truth or dare Hyerishiii," Junior ask as show and aegyo to Hyeri. We all laugh at his cheesy action. Jackson then join in and sat beside Youngji.

"Truth!" Hyeri's mood is going up.

"Among all the boys here, who do you think is the most adorable?" Yugyeom asked her as he put his hand under his chin and rest it on his knee. He flash a killer smile at Hyeri. Hyeri then look around and observe the boys. As soon as she got her eyes on Mark she said and pointed at him,"Mark..."

Everybody cheered and started to tease them. Mark just smiled at her and covers his red cheeks. Hyeri who can't stop smiling spun the bottle. And it landed on Jackson. We all believe that Jackson have feeling for her, the way he treats us and the way he treats Youngji is totally different.

"Truth please," he smiled at us.

"Have you ever thought of dating Youngji?" I ask him as I glance at Youngji, her eyes suddenly became wide. The others start shouting and screaming at my question, i bet everybody was curious too.

"Ahhhh, noona! Aishhhh.. Okay honestly, yes.. " he shouted at first and then he said the yes very softly, he quickly turn the bottle.

We kept playing until we got really hungry, we ate together, sharing our own thoughts, joking around just like normal group of friends do. Krystal and I are getting closer now which is good, I think..

"Who want some alcohol!" Jackson shouted from the kitchen. He get out of the kitchen a big bottle of soju. We all cheered. He then served us cups of Soju. We all dranks in one shot.

"Don't drink too much, you brought your bike here.." Krystal whispered to my ears. I turn at her.

"It's okay, I can handle a few more shots," I winked at her. I drank another cup of alcohol.

"Yaaa... Stop, it's dangerous..."she get rid of the cup that was on my hand and put the bottle away from me. All of them are playing games, they don't care about the alcohol.

"You really care for me, don't you?"I look at her right into her eyes. Well, I think I am drunk. Shit, why would I even say that! I clear my throat because she was also staring. She then look away and continue eating. She really have a big appetite.

"What time are you going home?" I asked, trying to not make things awkward.

"Soon," she look at her watch. It's 6 pm now. Should I send her home? Maybe I should.

"I'll take you home," I said.

"No, you should stay with them. I can go home alone,"

"If you not beside me, I'll get lonely and I'll not stop drinking. I get lonely easily," I pouted.

"You have them," she pointed at the them.