Twelve

All my bad thoughts leave my head when I'm with them. Even though this is only second time we met, I could feel they really cared about me.

Taeyeon POV

I really feel like taking care of this little kid, Amber. Yes, she is just a few years younger than me but I can't help to look at her like as if she is a kid. Same goes to Krystal. I've known Krystal for like 4 years since I met Jessica. And that's also where I met this godness beside me, Tiffany. Fany and Sica have been friends since they were in states.

"I really feel bad." Fany whispered in my ears when she let go of Amber. I chuckle at her.

"You look cute when you are panic." I whispered back, really close to her ears. Her neck crooked when my breath hit her neck.

"Don't do that, there's people." She push my chest lightly. I smirk at her and blow her neck, causing her to curl into a ball.

"Let's go upstairs." I pull her hand, she immediately yank it. Causing me to fall back on the couch.

"Are you crazy? We will get caught by them." she whispered and pointed at Sica, Yul and Amber who was busy watching the tv.

"I wanted to meet Krystal, dirty head." I lean nearer to her face and chuckle.

"Sica, I'm going upstairs to meet Krystal for a bit." Without turning, she just nod. I pull Tiffany's hand again and pull her up the stairs. I knock on her door repeatly, until she open her room door.

"Taeyeon unnie, Tiffany unnie. When did you arrive?" She hug both of us at the same time. She then pull us into her her room.

"Your unnie told us they found Amber. So we came here to see if she's okay." Tiffany said as she saw me hesitating. Krystal facial expression change when we said Amber's name.

"Yul talk to me about you. Are you sure you're okay with Amber staying here?" I said. She took a few seconds to think before answering my question.

"Yes, why wouldn't I be okay when my sister is trying to help someone?" She replied trying to look confident with her words but fail. I know her quite well.

"You probably know that wasn't what I meant right? So answer me." She sighed and look down.

"It might be a little uncomfortable but I can't do anything about it. Sica unnie are good friends with Amber, even Yuri unnie. But I can handle it." She said, still confident. Me and Fany just nod, we know she's up to something in her mind.

"Have you been well Krys? Your eyes look so tired." Fany rub her back. She lean her head on Fany's shoulder and hug her waist.

"She don't know how worried and scare I am when she's gone. Now, she acting like nothing have ever happen to us. " Krystal pout.

"Maybe she wants to start it new with you." Fany pat her head.

"Have you talked to her?" Fany asked her.

"I don't want to talk to her." She shake her head and pout at us.

"You really like her don't you?" I chuckle at her, she lower her head. How funny she still don't want to admit she's like one of us.

Krystal POV

"You really like her don't you?" My heart beat went faster when Taeyeon unnie said that, she read my mind well. Sometime I'm confuse, I mean I like boys but Amber just... It happened to sudden and I don't even know why I like her.

"I have no right to act this way. I mean, maybe she don't like me anymore or any further, like just friend?" I said softly, head still facing down. They both look at each other.