Thirdteen

"I miss you so much Amber. How I wish things didn't change. I'm glad that you're back, but I'm sorry for you lost. And I'm sorry for acting like that earlier." I stroke messy blonde back.

No one's POV

Amber forehead was hot when Krystal touch it. Krystal stand up slowly trying not to wake Amber up. She walk to the kitchen and took a small basin and a towel. Krystal fill the basin with cold water and walk back up Amber's room.

She place the basin on floor and kneel down beside Amber. She dip the towel into the basin then squeeze it. She neatly place the towel on Amber's forehead.

She sat beside Amber who was still sleeping. She stared at Amber. Her hand then slowly move towards Amber's hand. She held Amber's finger and rest her head on it. She thought of their memories with Amber before she left.

Without her realizing, she became comfortable lying beside Amber. Her eyelid became heavier, she fell asleep on Amber's bed.

Meanwhile on the other side

Jessica, Yuri, Tiffany and Taeyeon already got medicines and vitamins for Amber and themselves just in case. Jessica was driving while Yuri sat on the passenger seat holding Jessica's hand. Tiffany and Taeyeon are cuddling at the back seat. They all plan to head home straight as they are worried of Krystal and Amber.

"Did you guys realize, Krystal look better after Amber came back?" Yul asked them.

"Yes yes! She even came down to eat when she's hungry." Jessica exclaimed.

"How did she act before Amber came back?" Tiffany asked.

"She never got out of her bed, she never ask for food even when she's really hungry. She will wait for either if us to send food to her room. " Yul explained while moving Jessica's hand closer to her face.

"We are here!" Jessica let go of Yuri's hand and park the car. They all cheered and get off the car.

They budge in the house, it was quiet. Tiffany and Taeyeon head upstairs as they want to see how is Amber doing. They open the door, then reveal Krystal and Amber on the bed. Almost cuddling in each other's arm. They both back off, they were shock at what they saw.

"Why are you guys---" Jessica and Yul came from the back.

"Shhhh!" Taeyeon and Tiffany voiced simultaneously. They pointed at the sleeping birds on the bed.

Jessica's eyes went wide when she saw her sister on the bed with Amber, almost cluddling. "How did she end up here?" Jessica asked softly. Four of them stand at the door frame, just looking at them sleeping.

"Let's go and talk somewhere else." Tiffany said in english causing all of them to snap out and get back to reality. The all went into Jessica's room and sat on her bed in a circle.

"Krystal and Amber are so complicated." Taeyeon sighed.

"But they look cute together." Yuri chuckle. They all nod, agreeing with what Yul said.

"But.. I'm scared.." Jessica blurted out. All three of them look at her with a frown.

"About Amber's father. He sent someone to find the money by ransacking his own daughter's house. I'm scared he will go after people around Amber... Like us..." Jessica explain with her face full of worry.

"True, but he doesn't know where is Amber now and who is Amber with."

"Her father knows me well. Amber tell them about me every time she talk with her father through the phone." Yuri replied.